New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

whynotzero1fp.jpg

Deconstruction preview via fastpass

Didn't expect these to sell out on SNKRS, wonder if it's real or one of Nike's marketing "Sold Out"s.
My card was charged but still no confirmation. I even went for these before the BHM Kyrie's and that one confirmed first.
Update: confirmation finally came through 10min ago. I stayed TTS, I have a narrow foot so I'm in the camp of people that doesn't mind the narrow trend. LeBron XV's/Curry 4 and such, have given me zero issues. Hopefully the decision doesn't come back to bite me but sizing up would've been too uncomfortable with all the extra room in the toe box from what others have said. We'll see I guess.

Go to the ONE store at opening that was supposed to get this ONE shoe that I wanted and Nike did NOT ship them the shoes ON RELEASE DAY! This release is a ****in joke! Nike expects us the CUSTOMERS to PAY, but they can't get (most likely on purpose) their **** together for ONE DAMN RELEASE! This Is TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT and SERVICE! THE store blames Nike and Nike blames the store! Where's the ****in LEADERSHIP and ACCOUNTABILITY at?!

Go to the ONE store at opening that was supposed to get this ONE shoe that I wanted and Nike did NOT ship them the shoes ON RELEASE DAY! This release is a ****in joke! Nike expects us the CUSTOMERS to PAY, but they can't get (most likely on purpose) their **** together for ONE DAMN RELEASE! This Is TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT and SERVICE! THE store blames Nike and Nike blames the store! Where's the ****in LEADERSHIP and ACCOUNTABILITY at?!

Only 2 of the 5 FTL locations in town that were supposed to get them today actually had them in stock. I ended up driving to one across town to cop. Definitely not the most ideal release. I was pretty frustrated when I walked in to the location right down the street from my office and they were claiming that "We didn't get them, so they must be online only." Luckily another location that was near one of my appointments had them.

The fit is the same as the Jordan 32 for me. I got away with going half a size down and it is still super long. The shoe also feels a lot higher off the ground than the 32. It's not even that hard to put on unless you got some hobbit feet. I personally have wide-ish feet and got it on first try.

Last edited:
The fit is the same as the Jordan 32 for me. I got away with going half a size down and it is still super long. The shoe also feels a lot higher off the ground than the 32. It's not even that hard to put on unless you got some hobbit feet. I personally have wide-ish feet and got it on first try.

So for having wide-ish feet did these fit a bit narrow and squeeze ur foot or they arent that narrow and u will be fine in them playing in them? I also have semi-wide feet. Want to know before I buy.

So for having wide-ish feet did these fit a bit narrow and squeeze ur foot or they arent that narrow and u will be fine in them playing in them? I also have semi-wide feet. Want to know before I buy.
They are narrow and you're gonna have to put your weight on your foot to insert it in, but I'm pretty sure the mesh is gonna stretch and break in. I still have a thumbnail's length despite going down half.

Just got home and tried them on. Definitely not as tight as I anticipated. No real struggle in putting them on for me. They feel damned good too. Really comfortable, but a little tight. I can see how they would get really tight after a long day. I probably will rock these all weekend to break them in.

45EuTTPHQIrqfo8DNhuzQc3Q7LqB12CVCYEMs1vi4h2Ak-mfZEnsXW3wJlLBOJKJrM5QmkVyhGWhgEWQot94DVaaeFKIgCCkh6r94CyY1LZQgCTsSydvQFDklkjVfje604v0i0QRWtDYsbaaE-b4GkpXRfNkm_NMHNxdFBLa2SThg2PuDivwDGq1RvYx8Htfn_kIuOqlWli2VA54oxer5G1-ew9jtuJalFib-LL9LNBwYfmyv5LhdPy0cT3Q6XGfU3sABvvJ4HElb2JgniDktHiH8ke_o8FLIeMJ2fJZ_QIiYn8VuLLdiyO5R3O6KKCVkKB1lzqVkkJjZ20VPm3Zm7EpTdKS8H8rDdB_fDaMXQV5sG8iyy_2F1LoCd-UJF9hn2sQapZQkeuCUeCwjgMnwCOVI3rkBbvtt5cNhQY7miSDjALLUEC_qfnI4MxHomgZQiBEv3Rb2zyZy87sS8pKin2s_P13VcLoqAKrxZtNfus2q9NGE16zFuqJnv8ykpag7sOuapZhXhBf_ZE9omyooTMGC4-losIWwg85BDqwpRghvvm9fqSW4PdADL5UgC5HrRP3WyXoFMy8jHPLKGw7ZGlVYOPE7RfW51HpGsDc=w2324-h1309-no

Traction definitely got better after my first wear. Midsole is breaking in nice so the Zoom can actually be felt. Fit is dang near perfect for me. Not a great shoe, but extremely good - so far.

Traction definitely got better after my first wear. Midsole is breaking in nice so the Zoom can actually be felt. Fit is dang near perfect for me. Not a great shoe, but extremely good - so far.

What would you recommend for good traction and cushioning with decent ankle support? Have you tried the Kyrie 4?

Wow!

First off, they aren't the easiest shoe to get on, but by no means are they an epic struggle at all whatsoever? I have mid to wide feet and really didn't have too much difficulty if any getting these on. Some of you guys must have some pretty intense hobbit feet and or bunions if these are giving you guys problems.

To me, they are easily the most comfortable Jordan since the XX9 and for $125.00 they are an incredible value considering the amount of cushioning you get for that price. Big fan of these and can't wait to see how they perform on the court.

Great shoe, but they should have left the hang tag on in the back like the pictures show. I am going to add a red hang tag to my pair, that will set it off even nicer.

Back
Top Bottom