New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Athletic joggers and sweats work best with the whynots. I have one pair of washed grey denim that looks okay with the graphic pair.

What's everyone think about the lows? I tried the original release but found them to be far too narrow for my foot. I'm guessing the lows won't be any wider but figured it doesn't hurt to ask.
The nike app reserved the all red lows for me so I might just order and try them out, worst case they're still narrow and I return.

for some reason maybe the lockdown in the toebox isn't as snug as i need it to be, but after every session i hooped in these, 2-3hr session, the bottom of my toes tend to be worn as if my toes had been sliding on top of the insert the whole time while hooping.

I don't know how you can stay TTS on this
but I have 4 why not and i sized up .5 from my TTS
I love the support and lockdown of the shoe ,
cushion is ok would have love if the Full Length zoom is top loaded and my foot sits on it directly.
Cushion is on the firm side perfect for fast player

Anybody think the lows will get clearanced out like the regular ones have been? I keep seeing the regular ones for 50% off but can't find the lows for that price

Anybody think the lows will get clearanced out like the regular ones have been? I keep seeing the regular ones for 50% off but can't find the lows for that price
These aren't selling man they will be on sale now stop asking silly questions lol. Just check every other day or so to make sure your size isn't gone but otherwise I think you'll be able to get them at a good price.

Disappointed the low colorways have been pretty boring. We’ve seen from the mids that there is potential for this shoe.

Patiently waiting for the lows to start hitting steep discount...

First pair of Westbrook's..found these at my local Burlington coat factory for 49.99. I'd take a look if you guys have any around you. Went straight to my gym to hoop in them. Gotta get used to the shroud/ covered laces but man they feel great on court.
20180930_123834.jpg

Sorry if this has been asked already - but has anyone made an attempt to cut the shroud off?

Just got a SNKRS invite to buy the N7 why nots. Not feeling them so I'm going to pass...

Back
Top Bottom