New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

i think its moreso the fact that dame is now his father

A Woj bomb could drop informing the world that Dame is actually the father to Russ’ 3 children and I still don’t think that too many people would be inspired to buy the Dame 5’s at retail price.

Dame is better than Russ right now but, unfortunately Dame has had the worst looking sig line in all of performance hoops for some years now...

A Woj bomb could drop informing the world that Dame is actually the father to Russ’ 3 children and I still don’t think that too many people would be inspired to buy the Dame 5’s at retail price.

Dame is better than Russ right now but, unfortunately Dame has had the worst looking sig line in all of performance hoops for some years now...

The Lillard 2 is the only decent looks.

The Lillard 2 is the only decent looks.
I would mess with a few colorways of the 4. Adidas knocking $50 off the 5 today only, and i still cant bring myself to pull the trigger. Not a good looking silhouette at all.

Ill be honest though, after that series...I'm not sure how much I'm messing with Russ's shoe either. It's irrational, but...

Lol, never thought I would see grown me be such cheerleaders . " oh he didn't have good series, oh he didn't have a good game so I can wear his shoe" hahaha

Seriously how old are the ppl that are having this train of thought?

Lol, never thought I would see grown me be such cheerleaders . " oh he didn't have good series, oh he didn't have a good game so I can wear his shoe" hahaha

likely between 35-45

IDK. Russ came off as such a punk. Combine that with the fact it's a *loud* shoe. I know it's irrational, but maybe I'll get that same unlocked zoom upfront from the 33 lows instead...

Cheerleaders?

If someone is a whiny ***** all series and doesn't themselves well on or off the court, you still wanna support them?

its really not that absurd of a train of thought...regardless of age...

Cheerleaders?

If someone is a whiny ***** all series and doesn't themselves well on or off the court, you still wanna support them?

its really not that absurd of a train of thought...regardless of age...

lol for real. it's got the man's logo on it. I don't feel all that enthusiastic about repping his brand atm...

And the salty commentary postgame w PG is the same type of thing.

We are supporting these athletes with our money. It’s the only voice we have.

Not jumping to to change anyone’s opinion. We all have bad days at our workplace. Can’t speculate. But i do agree w Kerr

Last edited:
Lol, OK....so a bad game and bad press conference. I understand what u guys are saying I just am not as petty about buying great performance shoes from a guy who's personally won't lead him and I to becoming best friends.

If it were actual legal issues or even something morally wrong I can understand but the examples that were given are just laughable IMO . It's along the same lines as ppl saying " oh I only wear nike I would NEVER wear adidas, UA etc etc"

It's cool everybody has a different opinion and outlook which is why there are discussion forums

And??? He isn't great with media .........So now I don't want to wear a great performance shoes and a very reasonable price.....ummmm ok that makes sense lol
I think it's just a total matter of him not being the easiest dude to get behind. Point taken though, and totally valid.

Lol, OK....so a bad game and bad press conference. I understand what u guys are saying I just am not as petty about buying great performance shoes from a guy who's personally won't lead him and I to becoming best friends.

If it were actual legal issues or even something morally wrong I can understand but the examples that were given are just laughable IMO . It's along the same lines as ppl saying " oh I only wear nike I would NEVER wear adidas, UA etc etc"

It's cool everybody has a different opinion and outlook which is why there are discussion forums

I met the guy at a Jordan event, with Jordan employees introducing us, inside a roped off room of only media invites and very select guests, and he treated me like $#!+. He is a spoiled punk through and through and proves it every time he opens his mouth.

His shoes perform well though.

I met the guy at a Jordan event, with Jordan employees introducing us, inside a roped off room of only media invites and very select guests, and he treated me like $#!+. He is a spoiled punk through and through and proves it every time he opens his mouth.

His shoes perform well though.
You would know better than I would , I hope my post didn't come across as me being a huge fan of WB because truth be told i am not . I don't like anything about him to be hoesnt, I don't like his play style, I don't like his attitude, I don't like his people relations, hell I don't like his wardrobe. I am known at a WB hater, but IMO that isn't even for me to boycott wearing a good product at an affordable price. As i said earlier if he did something morally wrong or illegal

Geez. I knew he wasn't a "media darling" but being a **** to people who are literally trying to sell your brand? I would think having a kid would have mellowed him out a bit.

Still some of the best kicks on the market this year though.

I wonder if Zion will be the new face of JB?

Met Westbrook before too in Vegas at STK restaurant. Went up to him during some down time and had a normal convo w him. He was pretty straight up. Think he was there meeting a bunch of suits for a partnership w a luxury car dealer.

Are people gonna stop buying Westbrook’s shoes because they’re siding with that stupid reporter?

I don't think it will change sales, these shoes were always kind of different.
It won't stop me from doing whatever I was going to do beforehand anyway. I end up getting specific Signature shoes because of fit, traction and performance, not because of the name. It just so happens that most of the better shoes in the market are Signatures.

Back
Top Bottom