New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

7BC43B5C-939B-4C1B-BF33-A8F36297FFB2.jpeg
F4A20719-CE7F-4E83-BD59-82009646EC91.jpeg
370F2D4E-99CF-4618-84FD-0AED51CC1D73.jpeg

finally got a chance to hit a foot store and held these 0.3 in person, loving the inner lining and the density of the ankle cushions!!!

Why should we, you roast yourself enough by promoting that trash website.
Trash website that has more views than you would ever think. A few morons on here aren't going to stop that "trash" website from having 34,000 followers on IG, and thousands of daily visitors at the site. :smile:

Trash website that has more views than you would ever think. A few morons on here aren't going to stop that "trash" website from having 34,000 followers on IG, and thousands of daily visitors at the site. :smile:
I'm only critical because you call out all youtubers as being fake but do nothing to differentiate yourself from them. Cutting others down to prop yourself up and arguing over getting the scoop on posting pics is amateur.

Which brings me to point number 2. The way you carry yourself on here is anything but professional. You reek of high school immaturity. Maybe that's why all your content is by someone (probably you) in high school.

20200202_225021.jpg

You would probably see a lot more growth if you lost the smug attitude and presented yourself as an adult.

That heartbeat colorway still a drop on the 27th? I haven't seen it on any of the upcoming release calenders or any mentions since they announced the shoe. I have the zero noise but that heartbeat is the one.

Back
Top Bottom