New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

better than the 0.3, but for some reason it reminds me of sketchers, probably because the midsole looks thick.

1581086236673.png

How's the sizing on these? Not wearing them casually. Should I go TTS or .5 up for ball? I play in elite socks.

anybody else having trouble with the midfoot being too tight? been playing around with the lacing syill cant find that sweet spot. adjusted the strap a couple of times still not there

Are these outdoor ready? I know the why not zero 2's were a no go. Wondering if these are tough enough.

anybody else having trouble with the midfoot being too tight? been playing around with the lacing syill cant find that sweet spot. adjusted the strap a couple of times still not there

The strap makes it feel tighter on the midfoot than it actually is for me, even it is loose for some reason.

Yeah those are way better for sure. I would grab those today if that's what was coming out. As is I'll pass for now and maybe circle back around later.

NTers, do you know if the different colors equate to different traction performance? The White Noise traction has felt pretty underwhelming so far, and I wanted to know if changing to a solid color would fix my sliding-around issues.

Back
Top Bottom