New "Where Amazing Happens" Commercials VOL. Kevin Durant & Amare Stoudemire...Steph Curry?

Chris Paul one sucked...but we had the good cams at our high school lol...his %$!$ looked to clear and %$!$...commercial works best w/ the raggedy videos

Originally Posted by bl1nk

^agreed
laugh.gif
and the kd one doesnt really make sense cuz the thunder was still the sonics back in that video..haha maybe its just me, still salty the sonics are gone
30t6p3b.gif

me too bro. !@%% the thunder. 

Originally Posted by bl1nk

^agreed
laugh.gif
and the kd one doesnt really make sense cuz the thunder was still the sonics back in that video..haha maybe its just me, still salty the sonics are gone
30t6p3b.gif

me too bro. !@%% the thunder. 

The CP3 one feels like an anti drug psa. Dude was about to sell him some weed or something. "Not everyone can make the NBA....you wanna get high."

The CP3 one feels like an anti drug psa. Dude was about to sell him some weed or something. "Not everyone can make the NBA....you wanna get high."

Originally Posted by Nermindee

the only one that makes sense is the steve nash commercial cus he is a 2 time mvp.

they tried to make the durant and stat commercials sound too epic... when they havent really achieved anything in the NBA.

indifferent.gif
 Please stop

Originally Posted by Nermindee

the only one that makes sense is the steve nash commercial cus he is a 2 time mvp.

they tried to make the durant and stat commercials sound too epic... when they havent really achieved anything in the NBA.

indifferent.gif
 Please stop

Luong1209 wrote:
Poor quality...But here's Stephen Curry's:

Yeah it was pretty cool.  I was at the game last night and they premiered it there i believe. I like when Steph looks back as if he's looking at the lil boy talkin to him.

Luong1209 wrote:
Poor quality...But here's Stephen Curry's:

Yeah it was pretty cool.  I was at the game last night and they premiered it there i believe. I like when Steph looks back as if he's looking at the lil boy talkin to him.

Steph Curry one is good. Way better than the Chris Paul one. Not sure why it's getting %*#% on by some people in here.

Steph Curry one is good. Way better than the Chris Paul one. Not sure why it's getting %*#% on by some people in here.

I like Nash one better because he took the ball away from the kid's hands. That's more impressive and took more time to make.

I like Nash one better because he took the ball away from the kid's hands. That's more impressive and took more time to make.

I'm a video editor...so maybe I see it differently than some but this $!*% is absolutely amazing to me. To pull this off this nice is VERY difficult.

For example...look at the OG footage of Steph shooting w/ his dad to the actual commercial. That takes some SERIOUS editing.

I'm a video editor...so maybe I see it differently than some but this $!*% is absolutely amazing to me. To pull this off this nice is VERY difficult.

For example...look at the OG footage of Steph shooting w/ his dad to the actual commercial. That takes some SERIOUS editing.

Originally Posted by Mister916

CP3's and Steph's look like they're getting haunted.

OGbobbyjohnson773 wrote:
roll.gif

they gave up on the CP3 n Curry ones

Originally Posted by Mister916

CP3's and Steph's look like they're getting haunted.

OGbobbyjohnson773 wrote:
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

What exactly did you not like with the Curry one? It was tied with the Nash one for me.

1. Durant.
2. Nash
2. Curry
4. Amare
5. CP3

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

What exactly did you not like with the Curry one? It was tied with the Nash one for me.

1. Durant.
2. Nash
2. Curry
4. Amare
5. CP3

Back
Top Bottom