New "Where Amazing Happens" Commercials VOL. Kevin Durant & Amare Stoudemire...Steph Curry?

CP3's commercial was sub par.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

these commercials are garbage. +#%%*%* ******ed. nba is +#%%*%* pathetic for green lighting this series of garbage commercials.
theres-the-door-now-get-the-%25&@%23-out.jpg

Now kindly get the !!%! out.

these commercials are garbage. +#%%*%* ******ed. nba is +#%%*%* pathetic for green lighting this series of garbage commercials.
theres-the-door-now-get-the-%25&@%23-out.jpg

Now kindly get the !!%! out.

when i first saw the amare & nash commercials i aint know wat was goin on. i didnt know if it was real or fake, i was so confused
laugh.gif

when i first saw the amare & nash commercials i aint know wat was goin on. i didnt know if it was real or fake, i was so confused
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

K... is it really something to be angry over though? Who cares it's just a commercial

Originally Posted by JPZx

K... is it really something to be angry over though? Who cares it's just a commercial

why are you so mad though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why are you so mad though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I aint mad or anything but I gotta agree with noblekane...these commercials are absolutely terrible

laugh.gif
I aint mad or anything but I gotta agree with noblekane...these commercials are absolutely terrible

Durant is my favorite still. I wanna see what they're gonna do with the steph curry one tho. I love what they're doing so far, a billion times better than that autotune nonsense.

Durant is my favorite still. I wanna see what they're gonna do with the steph curry one tho. I love what they're doing so far, a billion times better than that autotune nonsense.

Where the hell is the NBA gettin' all these high school videos from?!

The Nash one is probably the best one out of all four.

Where the hell is the NBA gettin' all these high school videos from?!

The Nash one is probably the best one out of all four.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

This is from Dime:

Dime: What can you tell us about the final two spots yet to air?
DM: They’re both incredible. CP3 is cool, as it shows him at practice looking at his teammates from high school. The messaging from the actor really shows that he loves this game. And for Stephen Curry, this is rare footage that some PA (production assistant) at NBA Entertainment found of him playing with his dad (Dell Curry), warming up before a game with the Raptors. We use a child actor Steph’s age, so it’s real cool. He says something like, “While you’re shooting hoops with your dad, me and my dad are gonna go watch you play one day.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

This is from Dime:

Dime: What can you tell us about the final two spots yet to air?
DM: They’re both incredible. CP3 is cool, as it shows him at practice looking at his teammates from high school. The messaging from the actor really shows that he loves this game. And for Stephen Curry, this is rare footage that some PA (production assistant) at NBA Entertainment found of him playing with his dad (Dell Curry), warming up before a game with the Raptors. We use a child actor Steph’s age, so it’s real cool. He says something like, “While you’re shooting hoops with your dad, me and my dad are gonna go watch you play one day.

Back
Top Bottom