New "Where Amazing Happens" Commercials VOL. Kevin Durant & Amare Stoudemire...Steph Curry?

I would go back in the past and tell gilbert to never bring guns to work, and stay out of the bobcats game where he got injured.

I would go back in the past and tell gilbert to never bring guns to work, and stay out of the bobcats game where he got injured.

I would tell Vlade to never tip the ball towards half court...................

And I would make sure C-Webb was aware of the TO situation.............. and to be careful running down the lane in 2003 against the Mavs
frown.gif

I would tell Vlade to never tip the ball towards half court...................

And I would make sure C-Webb was aware of the TO situation.............. and to be careful running down the lane in 2003 against the Mavs
frown.gif

the only one that makes sense is the steve nash commercial cus he is a 2 time mvp.

they tried to make the durant and stat commercials sound too epic... when they havent really achieved anything in the NBA.

the only one that makes sense is the steve nash commercial cus he is a 2 time mvp.

they tried to make the durant and stat commercials sound too epic... when they havent really achieved anything in the NBA.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

they gave up on the effort for these 
ohwell.gif
Steph was better than CP3 tho
Agreed. Amare one was a nice intro. KD and Nash ones nailed it. Then the CP3 one was just
sick.gif
. They picked it up a bit with the Curry one, but not nearly enough.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

they gave up on the effort for these 
ohwell.gif
Steph was better than CP3 tho
Agreed. Amare one was a nice intro. KD and Nash ones nailed it. Then the CP3 one was just
sick.gif
. They picked it up a bit with the Curry one, but not nearly enough.

^agreed
laugh.gif
and the kd one doesnt really make sense cuz the thunder was still the sonics back in that video..haha maybe its just me, still salty the sonics are gone
30t6p3b.gif

^agreed
laugh.gif
and the kd one doesnt really make sense cuz the thunder was still the sonics back in that video..haha maybe its just me, still salty the sonics are gone
30t6p3b.gif

Chris Paul one sucked...but we had the good cams at our high school lol...his %$!$ looked to clear and %$!$...commercial works best w/ the raggedy videos

Back
Top Bottom