New "Where Amazing Happens" Commercials VOL. Kevin Durant & Amare Stoudemire...Steph Curry?

I felt nostalgic watching the Durant one 
pimp.gif
Love it.. Hope they'll feature more players

I felt nostalgic watching the Durant one 
pimp.gif
Love it.. Hope they'll feature more players

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

KD one is kinda creepy IMO

Yeah, that commercial is crazy. The way it seemed like KD was really listening to him and laughing at what he had to say.
laugh.gif

Great commercials. We need a lot more of these.

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

KD one is kinda creepy IMO

Yeah, that commercial is crazy. The way it seemed like KD was really listening to him and laughing at what he had to say.
laugh.gif

Great commercials. We need a lot more of these.

I've liked most of the where amazing happens/NBA commercials. Particularly the big head ones.
laugh.gif

But I %!%%+*@ hate these. Why not just show them while their young and narrate it? Adding the people in make em look dumb.

I've liked most of the where amazing happens/NBA commercials. Particularly the big head ones.
laugh.gif

But I %!%%+*@ hate these. Why not just show them while their young and narrate it? Adding the people in make em look dumb.

These arent real right? The K.D. one says 2005 and the Thunder didnt come about until 2008. 

These arent real right? The K.D. one says 2005 and the Thunder didnt come about until 2008. 

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

You can't be serious..

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

You can't be serious..

Back
Top Bottom