New "Where Amazing Happens" Commercials VOL. Kevin Durant & Amare Stoudemire...Steph Curry?

Curry had more handles on him at that age than most NT'ers. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I still think these are terrible besides the Curry one and that is only due to such an extremely special circumstance and video footage.

I still think these are terrible besides the Curry one and that is only due to such an extremely special circumstance and video footage.

I wasn't a fan of the big head NBA commercials and the talk/rap song commercials they had, but these are pretty cool.

I wasn't a fan of the big head NBA commercials and the talk/rap song commercials they had, but these are pretty cool.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

aw-hell-naw.jpg
I feel they bit off the dude that made this video.

And that Steph Curry/Monta Ellis clip in those big head commercials actually use Dorell Wright as "Monta Ellis." Zero integrity.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And the talk/rap song commercials remind me way too much of the "Iverson - Practice" interview/song.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

aw-hell-naw.jpg
I feel they bit off the dude that made this video.

And that Steph Curry/Monta Ellis clip in those big head commercials actually use Dorell Wright as "Monta Ellis." Zero integrity.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And the talk/rap song commercials remind me way too much of the "Iverson - Practice" interview/song.

These are very nice...

The Amare one looked great, but the KD one looked so fake
laugh.gif

I like this idea though, i'm anticipating the new ones.

These are very nice...

The Amare one looked great, but the KD one looked so fake
laugh.gif

I like this idea though, i'm anticipating the new ones.

they should have made it more interactive with conversation between thetwo sides like the MJ commercial

KDlaughing didn't even seem like it was in response to what the dudesaid.

they should have made it more interactive with conversation between thetwo sides like the MJ commercial

KDlaughing didn't even seem like it was in response to what the dudesaid.

Back
Top Bottom