New "Where Amazing Happens" Commercials VOL. Kevin Durant & Amare Stoudemire...Steph Curry?

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

These arent real right? The K.D. one says 2005 and the Thunder didnt come about until 2008. 

s_airplane8.jpg

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Rumor: There'll be a Stephen Curry one too...
pimp.gif

Most likely this clip:
If they can find the rest of this clip then
pimp.gif
otherwise 
ohwell.gif
if its a 10 second commercial
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Rumor: There'll be a Stephen Curry one too...
pimp.gif

Most likely this clip:
If they can find the rest of this clip then
pimp.gif
otherwise 
ohwell.gif
if its a 10 second commercial
laugh.gif

That Amare one is awesome. The KD one is cool til dude mentions Serge Ibaka, and I'm a big fan of Ibaka.

That Amare one is awesome. The KD one is cool til dude mentions Serge Ibaka, and I'm a big fan of Ibaka.

I thought the KD one was cool, amare one was weird tho .... but is nike hinting at time travel... conspiracy theorist/Illuminati thread take over
laugh.gif

I thought the KD one was cool, amare one was weird tho .... but is nike hinting at time travel... conspiracy theorist/Illuminati thread take over
laugh.gif

I've been liking all them commercials being put out by the Association. I thought that big head holiday commercial was great too 
laugh.gif

I've been liking all them commercials being put out by the Association. I thought that big head holiday commercial was great too 
laugh.gif

I don't remember which AAU tourney it was but I played in/had that same shirt that Amare is wearing in that clip.  Dope.  

I don't remember which AAU tourney it was but I played in/had that same shirt that Amare is wearing in that clip.  Dope.  

Back
Top Bottom