New "Where Amazing Happens" Commercials VOL. Kevin Durant & Amare Stoudemire...Steph Curry?

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

Originally Posted by jumpfreak23

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Has anybody seen this commercial before???
/i.ytimg.com/vi/pP2NfkKoqjw/hqdefault.jpg)">http://i.ytimg.com/vi/pP2NfkKoqjw/hqdefault.jpg) !important; ">
H.264

H.264

Why is Nash driving that piece of $#!* car?�
laugh.gif
roll.gif
�
roll.gif
�thats what im sayin! driving a damn prius!?

you guys are both idiots

leo decaprio is making like over 30 mill a year and drives a prius..your point? just cuz someone is caking they need to drive a H2? gtfooh

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

NOBODY Mentions the HoopsTV.com shirt Amare had on
pimp.gif

Anyone notice Steph's follow through still looks the same?

I still have my gray HoopsTV.com shirt
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

NOBODY Mentions the HoopsTV.com shirt Amare had on
pimp.gif

Anyone notice Steph's follow through still looks the same?

I still have my gray HoopsTV.com shirt
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ That certainly is not what is wrong with American youth. They are simply surprised that an athlete that is making 11 million dollars just this year is not driving a fancier car.

There's nothing wrong with them wondering that... the cliche answer to their question might be "maybe Steve isn't a fan of the luxury vehicles", "maybe Steve is fond of the Prius'". We'll never know. But it's certainly okay for them to wonder why he has a Prius, and you're just nitpicking them just for the sake of doing it.

^ That certainly is not what is wrong with American youth. They are simply surprised that an athlete that is making 11 million dollars just this year is not driving a fancier car.

There's nothing wrong with them wondering that... the cliche answer to their question might be "maybe Steve isn't a fan of the luxury vehicles", "maybe Steve is fond of the Prius'". We'll never know. But it's certainly okay for them to wonder why he has a Prius, and you're just nitpicking them just for the sake of doing it.

yeah, you're right.. big $$ superstars (actors & athletes alike) are supposed to be flaunting their worth every chance they get.. how dare Nash drive a POS Prius. 

yeah, you're right.. big $$ superstars (actors & athletes alike) are supposed to be flaunting their worth every chance they get.. how dare Nash drive a POS Prius. 

Originally Posted by proper english

Ha. Yeah, because I said "how dare Nash drive a Prius?" right? No, wait.... what I actually said was "Maybe Nash doesn't like the style of a luxury car" and "Maybe Nash prefers a more relaxed car like the Prius"... so I really don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Still waiting for an explanation concerning why their comments convey "what's wrong with today's youth". Do they understand that some people won't always fall in line with their stereotype? No, maybe they don't. But if a couple of simple comments like that are "what's wrong with today's youth".... then I think as a society we got it made. Lastly, why do you immediately assume they're younger than you? Why couldn't they be older or the same age? There's no way for you to know really.

Originally Posted by proper english

Ha. Yeah, because I said "how dare Nash drive a Prius?" right? No, wait.... what I actually said was "Maybe Nash doesn't like the style of a luxury car" and "Maybe Nash prefers a more relaxed car like the Prius"... so I really don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Still waiting for an explanation concerning why their comments convey "what's wrong with today's youth". Do they understand that some people won't always fall in line with their stereotype? No, maybe they don't. But if a couple of simple comments like that are "what's wrong with today's youth".... then I think as a society we got it made. Lastly, why do you immediately assume they're younger than you? Why couldn't they be older or the same age? There's no way for you to know really.

Back
Top Bottom