New "Where Amazing Happens" Commercials VOL. Kevin Durant & Amare Stoudemire...Steph Curry?

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

Originally Posted by jumpfreak23

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Has anybody seen this commercial before???

Why is Nash driving that piece of $#!* car?�
laugh.gif
roll.gif
�
roll.gif
�thats what im sayin! driving a damn prius!?
It's a COMMERCIAL. Use your head and think about the theme of the commercial.. 

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

Originally Posted by jumpfreak23

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Has anybody seen this commercial before???

Why is Nash driving that piece of $#!* car?�
laugh.gif
roll.gif
�
roll.gif
�thats what im sayin! driving a damn prius!?
It's a COMMERCIAL. Use your head and think about the theme of the commercial.. 

these commercials are garbage. +#%%*%* ******ed. nba is +#%%*%* pathetic for green lighting this series of garbage commercials.

these commercials are garbage. +#%%*%* ******ed. nba is +#%%*%* pathetic for green lighting this series of garbage commercials.

That Chris Paul one is terrible.

The one about his biology teacher > that

Please don't bastardize a decent theme NBA.

That Chris Paul one is terrible.

The one about his biology teacher > that

Please don't bastardize a decent theme NBA.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

K... is it really something to be angry over though? Who cares it's just a commercial

K... is it really something to be angry over though? Who cares it's just a commercial

Originally Posted by JPZx

hey its my %@#%@@+ right to be angry over anything i choose. %!@@ these commercials. cant believe that one dude a page back said dudes were genuises for this crap. he musta liked that nba sound bite turned into song crap commercial too... nba on some im lovin it mcdonalds crap commercials. im surprised im the only one with this opinion...

hey its my %@#%@@+ right to be angry over anything i choose. %!@@ these commercials. cant believe that one dude a page back said dudes were genuises for this crap. he musta liked that nba sound bite turned into song crap commercial too... nba on some im lovin it mcdonalds crap commercials. im surprised im the only one with this opinion...

The chris paul one sucked...

I'm really impressed by the Nash one though, i saw it on TV for the first time last week and was just like
eek.gif

The chris paul one sucked...

I'm really impressed by the Nash one though, i saw it on TV for the first time last week and was just like
eek.gif

I'm surprised it doesn't tell you anything about your viewpoint.
ohwell.gif

I'm surprised it doesn't tell you anything about your viewpoint.
ohwell.gif

Holy %#*@ calm down 
laugh.gif

Holy %#*@ calm down 
laugh.gif

the durantula one is the best
pimp.gif

nice nash ad too. he comes from humble beginnings. i bet its probably his or the NBA is sponsored by toyota.

the durantula one is the best
pimp.gif

nice nash ad too. he comes from humble beginnings. i bet its probably his or the NBA is sponsored by toyota.

Back
Top Bottom