New "Where Amazing Happens" Commercials VOL. Kevin Durant & Amare Stoudemire...Steph Curry?

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Curry had more handles on him at that age than most NT'ers. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I played against Steph in 8th grade... he was NASTY. Just rained threes on us all game long.

More importantly, it was also the first time I saw Sonya Curry in person.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Curry had more handles on him at that age than most NT'ers. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I played against Steph in 8th grade... he was NASTY. Just rained threes on us all game long.

More importantly, it was also the first time I saw Sonya Curry in person.
eek.gif

I can't tell you how much I love these commercials... The guys who thought of the idea and actually pulled them off are geniuses. I can't wait to see more. Keep us posted, Luong!

I can't tell you how much I love these commercials... The guys who thought of the idea and actually pulled them off are geniuses. I can't wait to see more. Keep us posted, Luong!

Sweet, just got confirmation that they will be featuring Chris Paul as well as Steph Curry (and you guessed it, they're most likely using the one with him shooting around with his dad) 
pimp.gif

Sweet, just got confirmation that they will be featuring Chris Paul as well as Steph Curry (and you guessed it, they're most likely using the one with him shooting around with his dad) 
pimp.gif

I do NOT wanna see the original footage to the steve nash one, that one really seemed too good it probably would kinda spoil it for me... Good work to who ever made those

I do NOT wanna see the original footage to the steve nash one, that one really seemed too good it probably would kinda spoil it for me... Good work to who ever made those

Nash one was amazing. First time I've ever seen him 'dunk'. That's legit. I really hope they make a whole bunch of these.

Nash one was amazing. First time I've ever seen him 'dunk'. That's legit. I really hope they make a whole bunch of these.

Back
Top Bottom