New Year 2010 champagne of choice?

Originally Posted by marcgrat

$5 a bottle on a good day, $7 otherwise
verdi.jpg
lol...I think I recommend this every year....
this is so cheap... but so good.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

was just about to make this post. i'll be popping Martini & Rosti, grocery store usually has it on sale for $8 a bottle, i like the taste, and i don't feel classy enough to drink anything pricier
laugh.gif

910066_Martini_Rossi_Asti.jpg
Either this or that Andre posted above...I don't care about the taste, I just wanna get drunk and smashafterward.

Domaine Chandon is something I've recomended for years on NT, be it for NYE or whatever. It's not too pricey, it's good and doesn't leave youfeeling like crap like most cheap wines/champagnes do.

Got my wife Dom for her wedding gift, doubt we'll pop it for NYE, probably our first wedding anniversary. Maybe get some Veuve Clicquot.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by NewZ05

i wont be drinking it but heres sumthin special (for like $8 )
laugh.gif

782079813_0298358ee3.jpg

indifferent.gif
If you pay $8 for that. It's 2 for $7 at the Wal Mart next to my house. I'm buying two bottles of the peach and facing them.
laugh.gif

this. these bottles "pop" the same as cristal. they are like 5.99 at the grocery stores. the peach is
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I was definitely contemplating my champagne of choice....I'ma destroy my hotel room.
laugh.gif

Im about ready to buy like 5 bottles of some cheaper stuff and just get smashed off mimosas all night. That and ill prolly pick up a fifth or some beer so Ican get drunk before my belly hurts from all the mimosas.

Back
Top Bottom