New Year 2010 champagne of choice?

Just got 10 bottles of Cristal.

J/K We got 10 bottles of Moet, though. Decent and affordable. Some of you dudes that got Dom, I think Krug is better.

Cheap stuff= Go with Andre Spumante, can usually get it for $4 or less. Expensive= I am going with Moet White Star this year, never had it. Martini and RossiAsti Spumate is also a good standby, pretty cheap as well.

Originally Posted by reigndrop

Just got 10 bottles of Cristal.

J/K We got 10 bottles of Moet, though. Decent and affordable. Some of you dudes that got Dom, I think Krug is better.
unless you;re looking to spend upwards of like $500 i'd pick the dom. non-vintage dom for like 180 is a good call in my book.

a3c25f3eb79b78963f7102479e32a5e74cc52c9.pjpg

Veuve Clicquot but I want some Dom Perignon. Hopefully, some of the parties I go to have an enormous supply of champagne. I'm going to the Lady Gaga on the2nd so that's basically going to be my New Year Celebration.

Michelle

How much do yall spend on you choice of Moet? I can't seem to find any around here.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by NewZ05

i wont be drinking it but heres sumthin special (for like $8 )
laugh.gif

782079813_0298358ee3.jpg

indifferent.gif
If you pay $8 for that. It's 2 for $7 at the Wal Mart next to my house. I'm buying two bottles of the peach and facing them.
laugh.gif

I've decided to cop some Peach Andre for our new year's partay as well
pimp.gif

Good lookin out NT.....took thread in consideration and just picked up 2 of the Rose and 3 of the Asti....... its on and poppin!

imag0019s.jpg

imag0018jf.jpg

Grabbed a bottle of Moet Rose today after work. Wanted the Clicquot but the liquor store by me dont stock it
indifferent.gif

Probably grab another bottle of something cheap tomorrow to spray. LOL

Hopefully they have Verdi at Total Wines, if not I've got no idea where to buy it. I've never heard of it before.

Originally Posted by NewZ05

i wont be drinking it but heres sumthin special (for like $8 )
laugh.gif

782079813_0298358ee3.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Winner.

Around my way I think it's usually about $5 a pop. Can't beat it.

Some Moet that was on sale at 21 a bottle,
some Asti Spumante,

edit:
& i have no shame in popping some Andre! lol that strawberry is
pimp.gif
Nevertried the peach though, maybe i'll buy a couple tomorrow

I just picked up some Verdi today at my local supermarket. I live in Miami and I got it at Winn Dixie, just look for it in the champagne and wine section. Itsall in alphabetical order. Hope this helps. Also it was $5 for a 750ml and they had tree flavors
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom