NEW YEAR: New Post Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend!

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

I never understood how anyone could put pics of themselves, their girls, or others on the internet like this. Maybe that's just me.
real talk

i be wantin to join in a lot of times cuz the threads be epic for the most part but..............nah.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

MJair is that dude
pimp.gif
. You dont have to be a pretty boy/handsome to bag a D1 female
pimp.gif

huh?

why you sayin it like he ugly? he a regular lookin dude, hed def have better chances than you though. you playin urself with that comment.

laugh.gif
that tramp stamp was a joke played by tattoo artist. He drew that with his pen without me knowing. Not as bad as the time he drew a penis on my otherfriend using the gun but without ink. Dude was heated cause he thought it was real
roll.gif

That other pic you pulled with the hooded sweater was from 4 years ago. I already knew NT was going to go through my myspace profile since it's right in mysig and it's not private. I got nothing to hide so have fun. Most those pictures are old anyways.

Originally Posted by MJair

laugh.gif
that tramp stamp was a joke played by tattoo artist. He drew that with his pen without me knowing. Not as bad as the time he dnew a penis on my other friend using the gun but without ink. Dude was heated cause he thought it was real
roll.gif

That other pic you pulled with the hooded sweater was from 4 years ago. I already knew NT was going to go through my myspace profile since it's right in my sig and it's not private. I got nothing to hide so have fun. Most those pictures are old anyways.

lol, i woulda stole the artirst off top.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

..got a finished pic of your ink?

2vxovg1.jpg

I'll just go ahead and answer the usual questions.
Drawn By: It's a one of a kind tribal dragon drawn by my bro Joe Salazre from Infamous Ink down in Socal.
Tattooed By: Javi Leon, he's located in Fremont CA
Time it took: 27 hours, broken down into 5 sessions over a 13 day period. They ranged from 4-8 hours a session.
Price: He charges $150 an hour but I ended up only paying $3,300 in the end including the $300 I gave him in tips. Still not a deal but you get what you payfor and I still get stopped 2-3 times a day about my tattoo. He also uses a special kind of ink and my tattoo is still darker than some of my friends who justgot theirs.
Reason I got it:
1)I'm the year of the dragon, born 1988
2)I've had the design for 7 years, but I told myself that I wasn't allowed to get it til I lost some weight. I had about 25% body fat back in 2000 andI finally got the tattoo in 2007 when i dropped it to 6%. So the tattoo represents what I had to go through to lose all that weight and to remind me to stayhealthy.

The tribal phoenix isn't done yet. I got another 20 hours to go on it.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

dudes mad because they can't bag a fine shorty ..

what is this world coming to?

"its impossible he can land that - I can't and I'm prettier!"

smh

indifferent.gif

I was just saying ..

same stone face I had when you said you would tip every hat you had if that was his girls .. like seriously??

hmmmmm

Drawn By: It's a one of a kind tribal dragon drawn by my bro Joe Salazre from Infamous Ink down in Socal.
Time it took: 27 hours, broken down into 5 sessions over a 13 day period. They ranged from 4-8 hours a session.
Price: He charges $150 an hour but I ended up only paying $3,300 in the end including the $300 I gave him in tips. Still not a deal but you get what you pay for and I still get stopped 2-3 times a day about my tattoo. He also uses a special kind of ink and my tattoo is still darker than some of my friends who just got theirs.
Reason I got it:
2)I've had the design for 7 years, but I told myself that I wasn't allowed to get it til I lost some weight. I had about 25% body fat back in 2000 and I finally got the tattoo in 2007 when i dropped it to 6%. So the tattoo represents what I had to go through to lose all that weight and to remind me to stay healthy.

damn thats serious ink..........and props on the weight loss

if you ever wanted to get bigger muscle wise will that distort a lot?

i see a lot of nice ink at my gym an i always tell dudes thats when im holding off until i reach the exact size in terms of lean mass i want. if you justwanted to get shredded withouth getting big itd be fine i guess correct?

2vxovg1.jpg

Price: He charges $150 an hour but I ended up only paying $3,300 in the end including the $300 I gave him in tips. Still not a deal but you get what you pay for and I still get stopped 2-3 times a day about my tattoo. He also uses a special kind of ink and my tattoo is still darker than some of my friends who just got theirs.
Reason I got it:
2)I've had the design for 7 years, but I told myself that I wasn't allowed to get it til I lost some weight. I had about 25% body fat back in 2000 and I finally got the tattoo in 2007 when i dropped it to 6%. So the tattoo represents what I had to go through to lose all that weight and to remind me to stay healthy.

props homie ..

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Reason I got it:

damn thats serious ink..........and props on the weight loss

if you ever wanted to get bigger muscle wise will that distort a lot?

i see a lot of nice ink at my gym an i always tell dudes thats when im holding off until i reach the exact size in terms of lean mass i want. if you just wanted to get shredded withouth getting big itd be fine i guess correct?
Nah it wont make a difference unless you're putting on some serious muscle. I put on about 14 pounds of muscle after I recovered from thetattoo, and a year later I got lazy and dropped back to where I am in that picture. My tattoo still looks the same through that whole process so youshouldn't worry. If anything that's what touch ups are for.

Originally Posted by Diego

dudes mad because they can't bag a fine shorty ..

what is this world coming to?

"its impossible he can land that - I can't and I'm prettier!"

smh

indifferent.gif

I was just saying ..

same stone face I had when you said you would tip every hat you had if that was his girls .. like seriously??

hmmmmm

Yeah but I only have one hat.
eyes.gif

Matter fact if youre the type of dude that likes to take things literal, then youll be better off not reading my posts.

Back
Top Bottom