NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS... celibate for the 09

well nt my new years resolution for the new year is to be celibate for the whole 09... I wanted to concentrate on work and trying to go to school. I started tosee that girls were taking up my time.. so its been 13 days nd I was doing pretty good.. the first 3 days were pretty hard but i got over it. till lastnight... I promised i wouldnt catch any type of nuts... buuuttt lacey duvalle really tempted me so i visited my old friend pamela and went to work..
devil.gif
.. anybody ever had any extreme new years resolutions??? and kept them?

Isnt impossible impossible for a man to not ejaculate for a whole year?..

Not whacking off wasn't even one of my resolutions, but I've gone with it for two weeks already and in fact, I'm fine.

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Isnt impossible impossible for a man to not ejaculate for a whole year?..
I think wet dreams come into play and make you nut.. But im talking about no voluntary nutting for a whole year

I quit smoking cigarettes for new years...Been doing good since then but I was smoking blacks every so often. I stopped smoking those 3 days ago though.

Originally Posted by CreekShow

I quit smoking cigarettes for new years...Been doing good since then but I was smoking blacks every so often. I stopped smoking those 3 days ago though.
So did i .. i quit that and the mean greens i live in cali too
smh.gif
.. hang in there tho bro it's nothin .. i been smoking on the hookah i don't know if it is equally bad but it's a step from smoking a cigaretteevery 2 or so hours

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Oh you dont get no women HA?

lol.. its not that i dont get none. Its just females been savage for the 08.. girls down in fl are basically changing the rules of the game"... so ifigured the best thing to do is steer away from the chicks for the 09

im sorry but thats silly.

deprive yourself a nut? nutting is part of my well being like going to the gym. do you though.

It's not called celibacy if you aren't getting any in the first place. I'm not saying you're not, I'm just pointing that out. I mean, I was"celibate" for 15 years. YNS does not equal celibacy.

THis has never even crossed my mind lol. I may test myself and see how long i can endure this so called celibacy

laugh.gif
alright a.c. green... seriously though, nothing wrong with that resolution. it can be spiritually refreshing to give all that up, you feel more pure.

good luck...I broke my new years resolution 11 am jan 1st...woke up and smoked a newport lol

Maybe you should work on a happy medium. Thats a lot better than just 100% avoidance. Which doesn't do much good considering it's not like you'regoing to avoid sex for the rest of your life.

Sex should be a supplement to your life. If it's getting in the way of school and work then there's something wrong with you.

With that said, I doubt your decision is voluntary... but if it is, good for you.

Back
Top Bottom