New York City is edging toward financial disaster, experts warn

what does 4k rent get you in san fran though?

225sfView.jpg

The majority of the world is about to go bankrupt... after bankruptcy everything will be tokenized on the blockchain and a recession proof AI bot will keep the world afloat with algorithms and fuzzy accounting...

Yeah, parts of Long Island City where Amazon was suppose to go have apartments going for 4-5K easily. My girls co-worker invited us over there to her building on Centre Street and while the amenities were elaborate, still couldn't rationalize spending that much on an apartment that's not even close to public transportation.

Back to post topic, the city also lost some federal funding for social programs which has and will continue to be large chunk of the budget (snap benefits, child care vouchers)
LIC is close the 7 train, and a small walk to the G...

No pictures. It’s just different now. It’s starting to get bougie and stuff costing more. It’s that California bleed off.

It’s not like condos are everywhere but I wouldn’t be shocked if it starts happening.

My coworker's cousin is a flight attendant for Southwest and lives in AZ. She starts her day in AZ, flies all around the west coast, the same routes and stops all day and ends her day back at home in AZ. She's been doing this for almost 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom