New York City is edging toward financial disaster, experts warn

i mean...we're in a drug epidemic now....

if da rich keep escaping NYC, services gonna be cut, and da death spiral will commence...

Baltimore & Chicago are Throwback Thursdays South Central LA & New York
Naw even tho crime is crazy in both places right now still not even close to the conditions in the 80’s / 90’s and how wild it was back then...some of the murder numbers might look similar but it’s a whole different vibe , and in Baltimore’s case it would go right back down if/when the police get out their feelings bout the riots

if da rich keep escaping NYC, services gonna be cut, and da death spiral will commence...
The epidemic isn’t really street level, the opioid thing going on right now isn’t the same thing as when cats was killin for blocks n corners when crack was boomin ...u know this

The epidemic isn’t really street level, the opioid thing going on right now isn’t the same thing as when cats was killin for blocks n corners when crack was boomin ...u know this

Explain more. What level is it at?

Kinda want this to happen in a way. That gritty NYC feel will come back. Be on some warriors type steez. 1970s black out steez.

that's cuz we already went thru a heroin wave once...Crack was brand new on da 80's.

Explain more. What level is it at?
Starts with prescriptions n trickles down to the street level once the addicts have no options left...it ain’t moving that fast on most blocks for cats to be killin over right now

Thing is nowadays drug awareness is everywhere. People don’t care about the side effects. Consequences of drugs cause more harm than good

People don’t care about the side effects. Consequences of drugs cause more harm than good

Yes and no.

Most people care about side effects and want to know what exactly they're taking and why. Sad part is there is still a very large population who are severely uneducated. Mainly because they choose to be or are just ignorant. They take anything their doctor prescribes or just completely refuse to take any maintenance medication leading to further complications 2, 5, 10 years down the line.

From a pain management perspective its completely different. Yes the side effects and long term consequences are alarming, but for some patients, they have no choice.

What do you do if you've been living with pain and are on Medicaid?

MUNICIPALINFOGRAPHICFINAL.jpg

That's why so many foreign entities own Americas infrastructure.

crazy how Detroit bounced back tho

What do you do if you've been living with pain and are on Medicaid?
Manage your life better. Everybody has a story and an ending. Excuses are unlimited due to doctors and their paychecks. The healthcare system took over the drug game a long time ago.

Manage your life better. Everybody has a story and an ending. Excuses are unlimited due to doctors and their paychecks. The healthcare system took over the drug game a long time ago.

Most doctors deserve every penny of their paycheck.

But much easier said than done. Hell I have 30 year old patients that cant follow a diet or exercise plan to prevent certain diseases that their entire family has. You're not telling a 60 year old in this day and age to manage their life better. Some patient demographics wont listen. They're getting free healthcare, zero copays, pension checks, food stamps, the list goes on.

Maybe our generations and our kids generations. But todays elderly? No way.

Kinda want this to happen in a way. That gritty NYC feel will come back. Be on some warriors type steez. 1970s black out steez.

Why would you even say some stupid mess like that? That was a terrible time man. So many lost doing that period. You want that to happen again for some boom bap rap? Get out of here man. Thats actually sick of you

This is dope to you?

1uzYI_bannercrackpipe_redhookhouses_erichards.jpg

You're not telling a 60 year old in this day and age to manage their life better.
It’s doable...but tough as **** tryna fix broken adults. As a Soc Worker with the homeless here in SF Bay Area kinda feels like I’m giving out mental bandaids knowing damn well the wound will reopen.
Most doctors deserve every penny of their paycheck.
I agree but you also stated “most”

The epidemic is largely affecting white folks tho. Not the same demographic and violence associated with it

Phoenix AZ perfect example. Moved out there in 06 paying 875 for a 4bd spread.
Heard now it’s 1600 yet the pay rate for jobs rarely went up.

Yep, especially the East Valley. Housing prices in Chandler and Gilbert are way higher then a few years ago.

I thought about moving to montana from denver next year because of how cheap it is, but the problem is i'm black it's mostly whites up there.

Yeah I'm cool. I've probably heard Montana being mentioned less than 5 times in my life.

The thought of laying 6 months rent off a quarter of $6k is nuts tho.

Back
Top Bottom