New York City is edging toward financial disaster, experts warn

Believe it or not, once we legalize recreational marijuana (very soon :wink: ) alot of our monetary issues will go away.

Gonna be one of the best financial decisions this city will ever make.

If y’all want to be close to LA and have a nice house you can live in Palmdale :lol:

Beats flying everyday.

Believe it or not, once we legalize recreational marijuana (very soon :wink: ) alot of our monetary issues will go away.

Gonna be one of the best financial decisions this city will ever make.

Despite the obvious profits what makes you think legal weed alone will solve these issues? I'm curious

Believe it or not, once we legal recreational marijuana (very soon :wink: ) alot of our monetary issues will go away.

Gonna be one the best financial decisions this city will ever make.
:rofl: nah
thats what u think
in cali it aint EVEN working that way
if i told u what the money for recreational marijuana goes to
u would laugh

Despite the obvious profits what makes you think legal weed alone will solve these issues? I'm curious

I'm a medical marijuana pharmacist in NY. From the connections we have through health care and some politicians, the tax will be super high (20-25%). No pun intended. High enough where you can allocate it to stuff people here dont want to ever pay for (higher state tax, MTA, new bridges, etc etc).

If people in NYC have less mandatory state expenses, you can ignore all the financial crisis talk.

Obviously its not a cure, but definitely some kind of treatment.

:rofl: nah
thats what u think
in cali it aint EVEN working that way
if i told u what the money for recreational marijuana goes to
u would laugh

NY is and still will be alot stricter in terms of the marijuana laws themselves. Heavy regulations will still be in place.

Atleast in the beginning during the "trial" run.

I think the streets are going to go back to the 70s-90s from a everybody (more people than now) will have to be around and deal with each other compared to now. I think crime will go up slightly like it is now, but nothing dramatic like back then though. In now times, a lot of people who are making good money, have moved around and played defense while stacking up their bread. With the cost of the majority of everything going up nowadays, most will not be able to keep doing it that way.

And to Ninja, listen to this, Oklahoma is about to pass a law this upcoming November that will let felons with 7 year old felonies buy guns legally, the law will also let citizen buy and carry guns around the state without a gun license. If the new law really goes through this November, it's going to be the wild wild west literally in about 4 to 5 years. Between new laws like
That one, and the cost rising, I think crime will defenately rise little by little over a period of time. I know most of us hustle hard, but everyone's not eating like that out here.

I've been to N.Y. so much over the past few years, and it's like Cali in terms of prices go. It's like Night and Day compared to the South. But the South prices are rising as well, just not on the level as the West and East, so people down there aren't complaining or feeling it as bad. I think something will have to give all around sooner than later, if not, the streets are going to change whether you want it to or not.

I think it depends on which states that they won't necessarily care about in that sense. Chicago was on fire just a few years ago, since the people effected the most where Black, they didn't really bat an eye to it in my opinion.

I'm a medical marijuana pharmacist in NY. From the connections we have through health care and some politicians, the tax will be super high (20-25%). No pun intended. High enough where you can allocate it to stuff people here dont want to ever pay for (higher state tax, MTA, new bridges, etc etc).

If people in NYC have less mandatory state expenses, you can ignore all the financial crisis talk.

Obviously its not a cure, but definitely some kind of treatment.

NY is and still will be alot stricter in terms of the marijuana laws themselves. Heavy regulations will still be in place.

Atleast in the beginning during the "trial" run.
our tax on it is at 15%
and it doesnt go to ANYTHING meaningful
like schools roads or anything helpful for the people

damn u must be ballin sam, let us know what we can do from the back-end so that we can all cake off this.. we all know ppl who know ppl who got something that can make something happen

I just manage the cannabis and counsel the patients.

The real money is the owner of the dispensary. I wish I had that type of cake.

The initial investment of owning a dispensary in NY is upwards of 2-3 million. You have to have your own greenhouse in NYS, buy the equipment and machinery, etc etc. The hardest part is being approved by NYS. They get around 50 applications per year and only around 5 get approved.

Look at one of our competitors, Med Men. Their CEO was always a multi millionaire. Put serious money into that company.

I just manage the cannabis and counsel the patients.

The real money is the owner of the dispensary. I wish I had that type of cake.

The initial investment of owning a dispensary in NY is upwards of 2-3 million. You have to have your own greenhouse in NYS, buy the equipment and machinery, etc etc. The hardest part is being approved by NYS. They get around 50 applications per year and only around 5 get approved.

Look at one of our competitors, Med Men. Their CEO was always a multi millionaire. Put serious money into that company.

with how strict NY is with regulation & **** these dispensaries are still profittable like that? how quickly did they make back their ROI?

with how strict NY is with regulation & **** these dispensaries are still profittable like that? how quickly did they make back their ROI?

About 2 years. Its all cash and debit as no banks (credit cards) will be accepted as it is still federally illegal. We started with 3 patients a day 4 years ago. Now its close to 75-100 patients per day.

The cheapest available option is a vape pen in most dispensaries and it runs $80-95. Some patients pay upwards of $1000 a month for oral solutions or capsule formulations.

If minorities cant get the biggest piece and i mean major, off that medical/Legalization mj initiative, then its ********

We suffered most from those silly laws. We deserve to reap its benefits entirely when it becomes a thing.

Not filling white millionaires pockets again

You'll see Martial Law before you see the rates of violence fall to what it was in the 70s - 90s
Yea won’t go back to that ...it took more than just the economy n housing being trash for the bodies to stack up at the rates it did back then...you would have to mix in a combo of ppl leaving cities for dead again (which the opposite is happening) and a new drug epidemic/war in the streets

Back
Top Bottom