New York City is edging toward financial disaster, experts warn

giphy.gif

How much are you spending on both Path and Metro a month together tho

I work in Brooklyn and it takes me far less time to get to work than it did in queens (and less than 20 minutes to Manhattan). With what I save in rent the cost of the Path train is negligible

I was hoping you’re trolling. You one of them cats who be like “I’m from NY also” then say you’re from Rochester

Took me a minute to find my spot. Still gems in NYC just have to hunt hard. I saw some horrible places they was charging more than my current spot. Bronx is only place left partially, they gentrifying the south bx, see more and more non colored folks in my building

By Brooke & Willis Avenue coming off the bridge from Manhattan by 139th St. ?

I was in the Bronx today at Fordham Road it’ll always be a dump.
I can’t see it getting better
The gentrifying hipsters moving into the south bronx must be the Edgy type
The same type that destroyed the East Village in lower Manhattan 21 years ago by moving in from west bubble cluck to Manhattan

Now the hipsters moving into the gentrified ghettos are European women with men from the west coast or white guys with there americanized Asian girlfriends/wives both non New Yorkers

I see this in my building all the time

Last edited:
NY been hanging on by a thread for a minute now.
Stack up and get out is all I gotta say. I cringe every rime I meet a new NYer with that sparkle in their eye.
Billy De out here spending like there’s no tomorrow.
**** is done man y’all rich folks can have this ****hole

uptown gon b ite. Queens gotta be completely turned out before i trip, and BK still gully at da Bushwick border.

Nothing new. Black people treat non blacks differently than fellow blacks. Peeped this at a young age :smh:

Back
Top Bottom