New York City is edging toward financial disaster, experts warn

Took me a minute to find my spot. Still gems in NYC just have to hunt hard. I saw some horrible places they was charging more than my current spot. Bronx is only place left partially, they gentrifying the south bx, see more and more non colored folks in my building
Word. Resulting as Bronx being hands down the most dangerous borough in nyc

I see more non New Yorkers in ENY now ‘they’ arent Scared of any hood. That’s because our people don’t mess with them, they would test another brother before a foreign subject in their hood
You still see a lot of transplants getting got. Mostly because some of them make themselves so vulnerable by forgetting that they’re still in the hood

Nah bruh those Montanimals are a different breed bruh. You haven’t witnessed bad dancing til your with a Montanimal.

Anybody with a brain moved to jersey years ago. NYC hasn’t been blue collar friendly for a decade now. Shout out to the workin class home owners out there who bought back in the 60s-90s, you the real mvp’s. The renters are getting priced out of the city.

Living in jersey sucks since you have to pay to go into the city everyday

I work in Brooklyn and it takes me far less time to get to work than it did in queens (and less than 20 minutes to Manhattan). With what I save in rent the cost of the Path train is negligible

I take the ferry to the city from Edgewater. Walk out of the house and down the hill and be in the city in 15mins. Property tax is high in jersey too but you get way more for what you pay than on the ny side.

I'm sure that I've heard of whatever it is, it's just not at the front of my mind to recognize it by initials.

Back
Top Bottom