New York Giants Season Thread!...The Tommy Cutlets Era

What should the Giants do in the first round?

• Take a QB

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Barkley

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Chubb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade down

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jones does have the worst oLine but others do as well.... burrow Is looking better as a rookie and his line is trash.....the problem is this guy doesn’t seem to have any awareness at all......its shame that he is learning on the job with bad line but needs to put together good games 2nd half of season or it does not make sense to keep him......I know it may be too early to say his is not a legit QB....but if season ended today it would be foolish to not draft a QB.
He wants to be giants QB in 21 he needs to play better and show he can be franchise QB....

I hope He does

Giants have the worst record over the last 4-5 years. That’s worse than the Browns and Jets.

GM has been terrible and everyone around the league thinks he will be “fired” this offseason.

Daniel Jones leads the league in turnovers and has more turnovers than TDs while only winning 3-4 games.

Why in the **** would you not draft a QB and why would you think a new GM would want to keep Daniel Jones? He’s had one or two good games. We are getting a top 3 pick. You have to go QB.

I can’t stand the fans that can’t call out their team. This team is a ****in joke and they’ve destroyed it. Hasn’t been this bad since the 70s and some older people are saying this team is worse than those 70s teams.

I can’t believe how bad Jones was. Single handedly lost a game where the rest of the team played their *** off. Missed literally 3 wide open tds - slayton on the double move, slayton in the end zone, shep on the outside. along with a million other easy throws and 2 awful picks. Slayton could’ve had a career day tonight. Jones can throw an occasional good ball, but he’s looking too stupid and too slow at processing to be a winning QB.

Even though I didn’t want him, I was hoping Jones would work out after we picked him, but at this point I’m just hoping we can get Justin Fields.

I can’t believe how bad Jones was. Single handedly lost a game where the rest of the team played their *** off. Missed literally 3 wide open tds - slayton on the double move, slayton in the end zone, shep on the outside. along with a million other easy throws and 2 awful picks. Slayton could’ve had a career day tonight. Jones can throw an occasional good ball, but he’s looking too stupid and too slow at processing to be a winning QB.

Even though I didn’t want him, I was hoping Jones would work out after we picked him, but at this point I’m just hoping we can get Justin Fields.
Same, imma still support Jones till the seasons done. Hoping he shows some improvement. But his problems right now are too glaring. I think if we can’t get Lawrence. Fields would be the best fit for us

I love this coach and a lot of potential GMs like Judge as well.

Leonard Williams has improved this year. I still think he was a terrible trade cause we could have signed him to a much cheaper one year deal if they really wanted him. Giants said they had him lose weight and change some of his technique.

Need a new GM and QB, I’ll keep saying it.

Yea Williams might be worth keeping around....he seems to be on mission. The D has not been the problem.....even our bad games where we allowed points.....you can look at offense for TOs and quick 3 and outs that killed the D....

ap27 ap27 right on “processing ”.....jones should have had career day today, had guys open all night could have had 4 ints.

Slayton is keeper...

Last edited:
Gotta hope some of these other bad teams win a game or 2 so we can solidify a top 2 pick maybe the Jets will luck into a win and we can grab Lawrence, last night was too winnable and i hate Brady smug face was really hoping the team could rub it in the ground. Defense is probably one highend pass rusher from being something really formidable.

Are the giants going to make the PLAYOFFS?!?! Schedule looks manageable....beat philly and it can happen!

High picks are cute and all but I want to see football in January and I want to see players develop! I want Daniel Jones to be the second coming of Steve young! LETS GO!

Quote this after the season.

Team will win 4-5 games and end up with the 5th or 6th pick.

We’ll miss out on drafting Fields so they’ll keep Daniel Jones because they can fall back on the young rookie excuse.

Then they keep Gettleman for another year because why not? He had a hand in hiring Judge and we’re giving Daniel Jones another year so might as well give him another year.

Next year, another 3-4 win season and they clean house again.

It’s pretty much guaran ****in teed. They might keep Judge after next season. I hope they do, I like Judge a lot but the Giants are as big of a joke as the Knicks. I have zero faith or hope in this team.

Jones looked good today one bad throw that could have been int other than that...heck of a day.....run game has helped him big time and winning, having the D play good all make things easier in this league for young QB

I know first 7-8 games we were headed for top 3 pick but really we were not that bad folks....

Exactly we’re trending in the right direction, if continue to get better each and every week like we have been we can easily get to 6-10 or even 7-9 if we can upset Seattle, Arizona, or Baltimore

We beat a 3-4-1 division rival....I can see us winning a close game vs. the bungles then losing the last 5 games of the season.

I will say, that our defense has been very solid. James Bradberry is a stud. Really like Joe as head coach. Guys seem to respond well to him and the culture he's put in place for the locker room. Hopefully he doesn't pull out a powerpoint on TD celebrations like Matt Patricia

No team would've stood by him in this climate . The Giants didn't go out of there way to do him extra dirty

No one said we did him dirty - we could have kept him on the exempt/commissioner list

If my work fires me during a court case instead of putting me on unpaid leave I would never go back to them.

Bottom line if Baker showed more promise, he would have been dealt with differently. Don’t see us even being interested in signing him back.

Back
Top Bottom