New York Giants Season Thread!...The Tommy Cutlets Era

What should the Giants do in the first round?

• Take a QB

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Barkley

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Chubb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade down

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I ‘m liking the coaching staff, the guys don’t quit like past years.......I think the talent level on D decent, the pass rush has improved, really look at what they have given up....not many long drives for scores...

I ‘m worried about jones.....I think he checks many boxes of playing QB expect the pocket awareness......its early....hes faced two top 5 Ds this year.....lucky it won’t be 3 in a row with this 9ers team Sunday......

Sucks that jones lost his best playmaker, he has ton more pressure.....if giants win 6 games but he looks better in pocket and only turns it over 8-10 times over next 14 games that a win for him....but if he does not improve in pocket this season I ‘m not sure he is the one

If he does improve pocket awareness I think 9-10 games can happen, we will need to go 4-2 in division

9-10 games this year ?.... this team is finishing with 3/4 wins again this year ..... and another top 4 pick

I was mad confused like 9 wins at best 6 because the division looks week unless you think injuries are really going to ravage other teams before we face them.

Well 9 wins looks to be out.....
Had high hopes for this team....thought QB was going to make leap....looking worse than last year.....
Thought our TE and WRs would be a top of the league group that Ds would have trouble coming up with game plan.....this guy engram has been such a let down
Losing to 49ers with half their team out is a new low......and boy did being a giants homer cost me this weekend. ...
Had the 9ers D, all their injures figure good move vs hungry giants team is to cut them.....D I pick Up? Giants....lose by 5 points.....
I do Pretty good doing with teasers.....12 team teaser......yesterday only game that I missed? Giants +11

Can 2021 come quicker please.....

Who we drafting.?

By the way, division is looking so bad 7 wins may win division, what a wasted year

Last edited:
GM will be gone for sure.

QB might be gone as well. He's a certified backup.

OL and DL trash.

Giants better not pay Leonard Williams. Solid player but not worth a big contract.

2-4 wins

New GM and QB in the off-season.

Daniel Jones sucks, been saying it since the rumor we were taking him. Said it last year to when he got lucky against Tampa.

Which is why it was so dumb to keep Gettleman cause a new GM will probably want a new HC.

I do like this coaching staff, that’s about it.

this team has the 2 worst rated tackles in football, seemly AGAIN.....this GM talked about fixing the lines day one and offense is just as bad.....

giants are going to be in tough spot....3 QBs likely going top 7.....if they dont see improvement from jones end of the season how can you not draft one of these QBs coming out? a new GM will want his guy.......i fear the giants are going to put mara(brother) in at GM....he wanted the job last time tish said no to that.....

i also fear they keep the GM......if jones ends season looking legit it can happen

Giving Jones another year is like what they did with Gettleman by giving him an extra year. If we have a top 3 pick and I’m pretty sure we will, you gotta take a QB.

Jones is garbage. If we don’t draft a QB, draft Sewell and sign Jameis. I can’t stand looking at Jones, he’s garbage.

The problem was taking Jones in the first place - what do you want the kid to do with the two worst tackles in football lol???

Typical impatient NY sports fans....

Sorry, you gotta see what you have in Jones. Dude has been a turnover machine, but he's also shown a lot of heart too. Can't give up on him too quickly.

Giving Jones another year is just delaying the inevitable. He has been HORRIBLE in his two seasons. OL gets some blame but so does he. He’s trash, take your homer goggles off. He’s not a starting QB, belongs on the bench.

Typical impatient NY sports fans....

Sorry, you gotta see what you have in Jones. Dude has been a turnover machine, but he's also shown a lot of heart too. Can't give up on him too quickly.

The dude is by far the most negative fan I’ve ever come across

Back
Top Bottom