New York Knicks bandwagon application for 2010?? LOL

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Ay Knicks fans, being a Raptors fan myself, we share a lot in common.

-Isiah Thomas
-Marcus Camby
-Charles Oakley
-Jalen Rose
-Rick Brunson
-being the laughing stock of the NBA
-having a HOF Centers when they were seriously declining (Hakeem and Ewing)
-Paying a player max. money only to see them get injured (VC and Houston)
-Primadonna PGs (Rafer Alston and Marbury)
-Italian 1st round lottery picks that'll never amount to anything in the NBA (Bargnani and Gallinari)
-Overweight players (Oliver Miller and Eddy Curry)
-having idiots as GMs (Rob Babcock and Scott Layden)

Our plight is very similar...let us become one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
good list..........................

bigo.jpg

This man was our starting Center for 2 seasons. All 6'9 350 pounds of him. With regards to Eddy Curry, I feel your pain.

bigo.jpg

This man was our starting Center for 2 seasons. All 6'9 350 pounds of him. With regards to Eddy Curry, I feel your pain.

98c35ef3e07da9a8c1ec177a573b34b9f1814f7.jpg

eek.gif
b at bum Curry with all his +!###!* gay @$! tats. He still reps thegayest tat of all time though on that pic... "Home Team" #*@???!!!! What a ##*@#
roll.gif

^i'm tellin u son...

just make a sig that says NEWYORKKNICKS TRIAL MEMBER or something

after 2-3 months we can decide which bandwagoners would be positive additions to the fanbase, and which ones are unintelligent, disloyal clowns.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

^i'm tellin u son...

just make a sig that says NEWYORKKNICKS TRIAL MEMBER or something

after 2-3 months we can decide which bandwagoners would be positive additions to the fanbase, and which ones are unintelligent, disloyal clowns.
I'm actually diggin this idea. More selective than. They recieve trial member sigs, and at the all-star break we'll decided who staysand who goes. The Knicks fraternity I guess.

I don't know most of ya'll, nor do I know the bandwagon applicants, but I'll vote yay.

Sidenote: I've had the sig before my join date on this SN........matter fact, lemme try finding my old and busted SN and sig.

edit: damn, seems like once you haven't logged in for a while your joint gets deleted. Yes or no? Like 4 SNs don't work.

eek.gif
@My old %!$ "Fire Isiah" avy popping back up.

roll.gif

By the way, I don't think we should accept any new applicants after the All-Star break. We can have two trial periods...now - all-star weekend and all-starweekend - the end of the season.

bigo.jpg

roll.gif

Accept them

As fan # 6 and you made a very good case, I'd vote yes, but its up to our president to decide to accept you or not
smile.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

JPZx - Check your PM!

Quick
Knicks quiz.

Rules - You must answer within eight minutes of the posting time of this reply. Any answers submitted after eight minutes of the original posting time will be considered void. All questions must be answered in order for your submission to be complete.

The first portion will be True/False.

1. Stephon Marbury has never made any of his new teams better, it terms of W-L/winning percentage.
2. The Knicks once used a lottery pick on Frederic Weis instead of Ron Artest who was available.
3. Allan Houston has never averaged more than 23 points per game.

The second portion requires knowledge of the Knicks timeline.

4. Put these coaches in chronological order, starting from the most recent.

Don Chaney / Mike D'Antoni / Jeff Van Gundy / Don Nelson / Pat Riley / Lenny Wilkins

The third portion of the test requires you to write in answers.

5. Name two Knicks players in the past that have had problems with alcohol.
6. This player was the last NBA All-Star that represented New York. (before Lee)
7. He was the starting center for the Knicks during the 1999 NBA Finals.

The fourth and final portion of this test is multiple choice, and requires knowledge of Walt Frazier's vocabulary. Please choose the answer that best fits the blank.

8. Wilson Chandler is spinning and __________________.

a) attacking the basket.
b) winning.
c) dishing it out.

9. The Knicks defense is looking __________________.

a) lackadaisical.
b) flat-footed.
c) haphazard.

Sup

Back
Top Bottom