[[ NEW YORK METS 2009 OFFSEASON POST: Beltran ahead of schedule ]]

Ollie sucks. I should have known his lazy %#$ woud have gone back to his !@*$!! days just like he did with the Pirates. This rotation sucks, this team is abunch of *******. This is going to be a long @*!+!$+ season.

laugh.gif

The season is still young and you're stressing.

Only reliable guys at this point are Santana and Pelf.

Maine was out for a whole year so its going to be a very very slow process with him, and Ollie isn't even pitching well at all. He sucks vs righties.

I'm not going to hate on Livan cause he had 2 "solid" starts, he is what he is.

Shame too because the Mets clearly have the best pen in the division, let alone in baseball, and they can't even get to them (polar opposite of last year).

i see you guys got acquainted with the 2009 NL Rookie Of The Year, Jordan Zimmermann. i knew Jay-Z would save the Nats from a sweep.

Jay-Z > your favorite young pitcher.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wright had a nice error today. Zimmerman's glove > Wright's glove...always has been, always will be. Wright also leads the league in strikeouts with23 k's (3 courtesy of Jay-Z today) in 70 ab's. Meanwhile, Zimmerman is on a 15 game hitting streak. Zimmerman > Wright.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

before i go, i can't thank you guys enough for Jesus Flores. the Mets are flat out fools for letting him go.

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

Wright had a nice error today. Zimmerman's glove > Wright's glove...always has been, always will be. Wright also leads the league in strikeouts with 23 k's (3 courtesy of Jay-Z today) in 70 ab's. Meanwhile, Zimmerman is on a 15 game hitting streak. Zimmerman > Wright.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

before i go, i can't thank you guys enough for Jesus Flores. the Mets are flat out fools for letting him go.
4-13

Wright put on a clinic the whole series on defense, Zim is worthless.

Sad you're happy with individual stats since that's all you have to look forward to, the Nats are worse than a AAA team they are pathetic.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Wright put on a clinic the whole series on defense, Zim is worthless.

Sad you're happy with individual stats since that's all you have to look forward to, the Nats are worse than a AAA team they are pathetic.

Well then congrats to the Mets for losing to a team that's worse than a AAA team.

Every dog has its day, Nats still lost the series as they've been doing since their inauguration.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Every dog has its day, Nats still lost the series as they've been doing since their inauguration.

True, the Mets are a better team and have been but for me there really isn't anything worth looking foward to except the occasional win we might get.

Ollie sucks though....like really bad. Throw a right handed lineup at him and he'll show his true colors.

Mets have their own issues, thankfully the Marlins fell back down to Earth so sadly they are actually a few games back being 2 games under .500, the divisionearly on sucks.

Lol the only way the Mets can score is through errors. They can never win games, the other teams have to lose them.

Tonight's Lineup:

1. Reyes
2. Castillo
3. Beltran
4. Sheffield
5. Wright
6. Church
7. Tatis
8. Santos
9. Maine

Delgado could use a day off, and I hope Jerry gives David an off day tomm.

Murphy sitting for the 3rd time in 5 days.
indifferent.gif

Sheff batting cleanup.
indifferent.gif

Just tuning in. Six runs by the 3rd inning????? Let me guess... we scored mostly on errors?
laugh.gif

Idk bout u guys but Santos reminds me of Benny Agbayani
pimp.gif

Hanley
smh.gif

Anyone got a link... once again MLB extra innings FTMFL
mad.gif

I like this lineup though.... It's a good "B" lineup (if you can even call it that). Especially if Sheff regains his form.

Back
Top Bottom