[[ NEW YORK METS 2009 OFFSEASON POST: Beltran ahead of schedule ]]

Keep Wright, Reyes, Santana, Beltran, Pelfrey, Parnell, K-Rod

I could care less about anyone else (got love for Gado but thinking long term).

Well Johan got his one run
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Who's going to make the "The defense of Elijah Dukes THE BEAST" appreciation post?
He makes another error I'll make it.

I really want to see Omar make a run at Matt Holliday this off-season.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Who's going to make the "The defense of Elijah Dukes THE BEAST" appreciation post?

I'm kinda floating around. And I know I'm a Yankees fan. But seriously, dude doesn't have the power outside Coors. Check some ofthe stats. And he's barely hitting above .300 outside of Coors too. I don't think it would be wise to spend that much money for him. But then again,I know you guys aren't particularly thrilled with Murphy and his defense.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I'm kinda floating around. And I know I'm a Yankees fan. But seriously, dude doesn't have the power outside Coors. Check some of the stats. And he's barely hitting above .300 outside of Coors too. I don't think it would be wise to spend that much money for him. But then again, I know you guys aren't particularly thrilled with Murphy and his defense.
I didn't even realize his numbers were that low so far this year. If he finishes with 30 homeruns and 100 RBIs batting .300 I'll stillwant him.

Reyes loves killing rallies. He used to be my favorite Met but my patience is running thin. He's not even doing that much basestealing.

I've been following this game barely... But I did see the Mets forced to pinch-hit for Johan in the 6th just to generate some damn runs.
smh.gif

Ehh Johan already had over 100 pitches though. I really like Bobby Parnell. If we get another starter and the bats live up to their capabilities we could makea serious run.

He had triple digits? Wow... he was struggling against the Nats? How'd he get so many pitches and still have 10 k's? With only 1 er??

Originally Posted by SHUGES

He had triple digits? Wow... he was struggling against the Nats? How'd he get so many pitches and still have 10 k's? With only 1 er??

He got into a couple jams.

Thank you sir.

By the way briannnnn, I remember you asked me a question a while back (about a pic I posted). Totally forgot to respond.

Wasn't intentional on my part at all. My bad man.

well....at least David tried to go oppo, but his swing is ugly.

someone tell reyes to stop pressing and look for something to drive when men are on, he and david have had some ugly at bats this yr.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Thank you sir.

By the way briannnnn, I remember you asked me a question a while back (about a pic I posted). Totally forgot to respond.

Wasn't intentional on my part at all. My bad man.
Oh, no, I wasn't mad at all...just wondering where you found the pic
laugh.gif

Yikes.

That was a bomb.

And briannnnn, I got the pic from yahoo... Miami Heat vs Atlanta Hawks series.
laugh.gif

That curve was filthy, can't believe its been a week since K-Rod was out there.

Mets offense was horrible today despite all the hits.

Santana's ERA jumps up to 0.70.
grin.gif

Florida loses 4 straight, bullpen and defense issues tonight (as expected this season), Phils win in the 9th.

Braves are off.

Dukes was a beast with the glove tonight.

Mets need to sweep this series, what were they like 2 for 27 today with RISP? They are lucky its the Nats.

Back
Top Bottom