NEW YORK METS 2010 SEASON POST: Collins named New Manager

This is entertaining.

This game started when the Cavs/Bulls started. The Nuggets/Jazz started, and this game is still going.

Mets better win this one.

Big Pelf for the save
pimp.gif

HOW IN THE WORLD WE ONLY PUT UP 1 RUN WITH A POSITION PLAYER PITCHING... ARE YOU KIDDING ME? LOL COME ON NOW METS.... sigh setting up for another blown lead, even the game -.-

Its Pelf's bullpen day anyways.
laugh.gif

I'd rather have a sinker ball pitcher out there right now the way things have gone.

Haha... Larussa basically let us win this win since he decided not to use any starting pitchers and only position players to pitch to us and we still ALMOST lost. Pessimistic? Yes. But a win is a win nonetheless. 

I can't believe I watched this entire game...Mets are really really really sad man

We must win tommorow and at least win a series... I know its still early in the season but our schedule does not get any easier in the coming weeks. Cubs, Braves, Dodgers, then Phillies... If we continue playing like this then we will be sitting in last place all by ourselves by May. 

Yeah, after dropping the first 3 series, we need to get this rubber game tomorrow.

Nice job winning the marathon today although we needed it so much more than St. Louis.

Back
Top Bottom