NEW YORK METS 2010 SEASON POST: Collins named New Manager

smh.gif
Raaaain raain go away

indifferent.gif
@ them banning me cause I asked if anyone around NY could get me a 50% hookup in the FL sale....when I pretty much used to hook a lot of NT'ers up before I lost my connect.

/vent

David
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by queensfinest2002

indifferent.gif
@ them banning me cause I asked if anyone around NY could get me a 50% hookup in the FL sale....when I pretty much used to hook a lot of NT'ers up before I lost my connect.

/vent

David
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
Just contact Meth, he's pretty reasonable with that type of %%+$...

What the #$%+ is wrong with David, he looks straight uncordinated out there.
smh.gif

60 pitches already...damn. Glad he got out of both innings but that's not a good number, more bullpen usage.

David's mechanics been all out of whack since last season, maybe he needs a separate hitting coach (cough Keith cough) to work on that level swing. This ballpark has shot his confidence down, but that's what happens when you hit 400 ft fly balls for outs when they would be home runs anywhere else.
sick.gif

Might just be luck or Braves slumping but Pelf is getting away with a lot of men on base.  Either way I'll take it!

I need to buy a Big Pelf jersey
pimp.gif

I want to say David will be ok, but it's like he has a different stance every week and that worries me a bit. He should try that tire chopping drill Ted Williams used to do that Keith was talking about the other day. Just move away from that uppercut entirely.

Rain won't letup for a while and 5 innings are completed, hope the game is called.
pimp.gif

I know Pelf never usually only goes 5 innings but these guys can't leave so many runners on base, @*++ will hit em eventually.

I'm worried about Shniese more with putting so many runners on base since he's so inexperienced, but him and Big Pelf seem to have developed some of that old school toughness and I think both of them will be able to get out of those jams. I just want the two of them to consistently go into the seventh inning.

Nice, the Mets get a break tonight. They really need one. The Mets' pitching staffs are doing extremely well. Better than I expected.

Originally Posted by d5

All good with a rain win
grin.gif
...Pelf finishes and bullpen rests.

Ditto. Just what the Mets needed.
Time for some West Coast destruction tomorrow.

devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom