NEW YORK METS 2010 SEASON POST: Collins named New Manager

Yeah, I've noticed it. I guess that explains why he misses the fastball often times.. Any news on Wilmer Flores? I'm just wondering how's he doing now..

I don't feel comfortable when K-Rod is up anymore.  He's always missing.

...This is beginning to irritate me. Why in the world would you not throw strikes krod? I dont have that comfort feeling anymore whenever Krod comes in and tries to close the game out..
mad.gif
 Just throw strikes man come on son.
tired.gif

...THANK GOD THAT WAS FOUL FRANKY. YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Come on guys, we are only 17 games into the season and already almost every comment is something negative.

I know we say it every year, but we need to believe!

Good win tonight, and slowly but surely all the bats will wake up.

As each day a new bat comes to life. Man, this kid Davis is looking good!

On to the next one, see you guys tomorrow!
smile.gif

When you really think about it Maine is the only guy who isn't pitching too well.

My only gripe with Jerry is that although having a short leash on Ollie/Maine and Neise, which is understandable(and no Neise is not in the same category as them two), there has to come a point in time when you have to leave the starters out there to take their lumps. Pitching 5 innings with 4 innings of relief is going to kill the pen by May, let Neise stay out there and have a little more faith in Ollie. Maine gets hurt too much, feel bad. :ohwell:

nice homestand to help us get back on our feet. and we won with arguably our worst pitcher on the mound. we got niese then big pelf coming up which should be good. if these bats get hot oh boy look out. we can steam roll some wins here. and i for one dont understand the HATE jerry gets. hes ok in my book.

Originally Posted by d5

I don't feel comfortable when K-Rod is up anymore.  He's always missing.

laugh.gif
  u aint the only one.

he blew saves in 3 of the games i went to last year,  game that pissed me off the most was when the played the cardinals and he blew a 2 run lead i believe then pujols owned the mets in extra innings.

i go to a few angels games every year as well and k rod blew about 4 of the games i went to in the 2007 and 2008 seasons

anyhow im enjoying the play on this homestand.  4-1 so far,  hopefully they can finish strong between this series and the doyers series and end the homestand over .500

Wow didn't realize it's an 110 game today. Im hyped.

Feels good not having work or class on Saturday, waking up late and realizing the game starts in 40.
pimp.gif

Nice to see the seats more filled today, energy was great today.

Wish David could get it going, dude looks soft out there whenever he K's.
sick.gif

I also hate this damn ballpark, Franc should have 10 HR's by now.
sick.gif

I'll take it...I just don't know how much longer the bullpen can continue this though
ohwell.gif

Big Pelf on the mound should be a sweep tomorrow
pimp.gif

I was never worried about Bay, the guy is a player, knew he would eventually find his stroke.  The guy that is worrying me is Wright, dude has a different swing every year, it's like he is regressing or something.

Yeah, I took my words back about Jason Bay. I am truly glad that I'm wrong. I love seeing Mets win another series. That's sweet. I still can't believe that we actually traded Ryan Church for Jeff Francoeur. I am glad Church is playing well in Pittsburgh.

so i am sure ya'll know about the new mcfaddens bar they opened up at right field, i swung thru
since some of my coworkers been there for a bit...i never seen so many white
people at a bar before lmao.

tell me why cowbell man up in here dancin wit mad snow bunnies lmao

LETS GO METS!! LETS GO METS!!  Mets don't score until after the 5th
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

so i am sure ya'll know about the new mcfaddens bar they opened up at right field, i swung thru
since some of my coworkers been there for a bit...i never seen so many white
people at a bar before lmao.

tell me why cowbell man up in here dancin wit mad snow bunnies lmao

Cowbell man is that dude. I hope hes on the Mets payroll or retired or something tho.
roll.gif

Pelfrey tonight 
pimp.gif
!! 
Great to see Bay starting to heat up, but damn he has hitten the ball pretty well lately which would have been homeruns in other ballparks so 
mad.gif
 at citifield. Same goes for Frenchy, he hit like 3 balls that would be homeruns elsewhere but its all good!

One thing that does concern me though is how Jerry is using the bullpen too much...sooner or later its going to break down so Jerry let our guys go 7+ and work out of innings themselves
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom