NEW YORK METS 2010 SEASON POST: Collins named New Manager

Was at last night's game. Pelf was laboring, but got out of any jam he encountered. Nice to see that I can send the ticket in from last night and get a complimentary one for either San Diego or Detroit later in the year. Yes, attendance is pathetic, but it's nice of them to do it anyway.

Let's take another 2 out of 3 here against LA and make this weekend a rather early battle for first against Philly.

wright-06-07-x4-st1.gif

David-Wright-Batting-Stance.jpg

06" was all upper body, short swing made contact, 07' used his legs to really drive that ball, 08' was good as well, 09 and 10' he has this annoying hitch in his swing, such a difficult habit to get out of once you start.

Shuges wanted to let you all know he is not clicking on the thread for the sake of the winning streak. "Superstition FTL."

Got Santana his 1 run of support early. Johan doesn't have his best stuff either, in another tough spot.

Bay!  That was nice.

Finally giving some my runs for my guy Johan
pimp.gif

Pelf + Johan best one 1-2 in baseball
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully Oliver won't #@@% the streak up tonight, but I'm not counting on it
smh.gif

pimp.gif
could be in first place by the end of tonight if they win, the phillies lose, and the marlins lose.

seasons early but it feels good to say the words mets and first place in the same sentence.

I got tickets for Mets game tomorrow. I hope Maine is pitching well or I am gonna punch him in the face. Haha..

I got tickets for Mets game tomorrow. I hope Maine is pitching well or I am gonna punch him in the face. Haha..

4 shutouts already, i dig it.

Ollie has been OK so far, lets hope he keeps it up.

I hate doubleheaders tho, they are so difficult to sweep.

so strange to be feeling this good about my team its been a while. we're playing well. bayruit has awoken! great HR and NOW WITH THE AWESOME CATCH! wow defintely would love to see this team do something special. lets GO METS

I'm gonna wait til after we play the Phillies this weekend before I make any real judgments. After that series, we've got a lot of "easy" teams we face until we get the Yankees at home and then the Phillies again after that. It definitely has been encouraging lately after the start we got off to.

Good pitching + Reyes & Bay.

EDIT:!!!  I can't %%%$*@@ stand Ollie.  He just sucks.  Given a 3-0 lead in the first and just gets lazy again.  Yeah, yeah...it's cold out.  How the hell do you walk the pitcher on 4 pitches with a man on 1st & 2nd?  No excuses, he's a headcase.

o_O @ Ollie walking 3 straight this inning to let LA back in the game.

Yeah its not easy to get a grip on the ball but $*%, even 3-0 count on the pitcher.

Takahashi should start.  Send Ollie down or somewhere who cares.

Back
Top Bottom