NEW YORK METS 2010 SEASON POST: Collins named New Manager

laugh.gif
 Cant help but laugh
Its such an easy fix for this team to go from worst to first but management refuses to do what needs to be done in order to compete..terrible.

Inefficient Squad = Less tix sold = Less revenue = Less money to spend on F.A.'s/cant take on all star caliber contracts through trades = Inefficient Squad = ......
smh.gif
FAIL.

Spoiler [+]
Next year Oliver Perez will make more money than Adam Wainwright, Jon Lester and Ubaldo Jimenez.....just to name a few 
laugh.gif

I honestly feel like that guy in Major League that just sits in the outfield and rips his #+%+!%* pathetic miserable piece of +%#$ #+%+!%* team. I'm seriously getting pissed off about this +#$$!##@. What bothers me more than anything is the fact that not one player is stepping forward and getting into Oliver Perez's face to get the %%+% off this team. I'd berate him, verbally rape him, hell, I'd even threaten to kick his #+%+!%* @%$. This team has no goddamn balls and heart. Not one player has the balls to step into either Jeff Wilpon's office or in Oliver Perez's face and get this piece of +%#$ off the #+%+!%* team. Could you see Keith Hernandez or Paul O'Neill letting this +#$$!##@ continue? No, so why the %%+% do we have to continued to deal with tihs ogddamn +#$$!##@ and all this #+%+!%* crap from these two #+%+!%* worthless ******* that have no goddamn ability to do anything. %%+% Oliver Perez, %%+% Luis Castillo, %%+% the police, %%+% em all. I have waited too goddamn long to see some meaningful, beautiful baseball. I'm #+%+!%* tired of hearing about how goddamn great Doc Gooden was. I'm tired about reliving 86. I'm tired of all the +#$$!##@. I just want to see a goddamn team with fight. And I honestly don't even care all that much about the playoffs and winning every goddamn game. I'm really not. Some of my fondest memories were watching Matt Franco give up a home run against the Braves in a 20 run blowout, and having this team get teabagged by Larry Jones. Why were those fond memories? Because those #+%+!%* teams had heart and balls to try and give the goddamn Braves a fight, they just sucked so terribly that they couldn't even get out of the goddamn dugout.

And another goddamn thing, I am #+%+!%* tired of seeing people pitch inside and brush our goddamn players off the goddamn plate. When was the last #+%+!%* time one of our damn pitchers brushed somebody off or sent them to the goddamn ground? God #+%+!%* damn it this team has no #+%+!%* balls. %%+%. +%#$. !@$!. Balls. Mittens.

at this point we have to break this team up for next year. im with trading wright or reyes for something good. beltran will have a good year next year after that he walks. so who do we trade wright or reyes?

Its on ownership that Castillo and Perez are even on this roster, only because of what they are paying them they can't admit to their mistakes. Jerry hates them +!@%+%$.

With Ryan Howard on the DL for the next two weeks, if the Mets even want any life the rest of the way, they have to start by winning the next two in Atlanta.

If the Mets trade Wright or Reyes I am done with this organization. I swear to %+#%%$+ God. They are not the goddamn problem, it's the @!$**@+! around them.

Jerry....Jerry....Jerry.....

I never got on you really, but you have Pelf pitch around Chipper so he can face McCann who owns him? %+! was Tak warming up for then?

The whole coaching staff just made a dumb $%% decision, there is no way anybody can defend that. That was just plain stupid.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

If the Mets trade Wright or Reyes I am done with this organization. I swear to %+#%%$+ God. They are not the goddamn problem, it's the @!$**@+! around them.

marlins holla at yall and offer uggla and hanley for neise, reyes and martinez u wont go for it?

or anaheim offers kendrick and aybar for reyes and prospects u wont go for it?

There was one error before any of the bad managerial decisions happened.

3-2 game and still there for the taking, Jerry made a terrible decision with a lefty ready to go, by keeping Pelf in to face McCann who has owned him. What was the point of warming Tak up? Took the team right out of the game, they looked like they just gave up after that.

Give Pelf 2 weeks off.

I honestly feel like that guy in Major League that just sits in the outfield and rips his #+%+!%* pathetic miserable piece of +%#$ #+%+!%* team. I'm seriously getting pissed off about this +#$$!##@. What bothers me more than anything is the fact that not one player is stepping forward and getting into Oliver Perez's face to get the %%+% off this team. I'd berate him, verbally rape him, hell, I'd even threaten to kick his #+%+!%* @%$. This team has no goddamn balls and heart. Not one player has the balls to step into either Jeff Wilpon's office or in Oliver Perez's face and get this piece of +%#$ off the #+%+!%* team. Could you see Keith Hernandez or Paul O'Neill letting this +#$$!##@ continue? No, so why the %%+% do we have to continued to deal with tihs ogddamn +#$$!##@ and all this #+%+!%* crap from these two #+%+!%* worthless ******* that have no goddamn ability to do anything. %%+% Oliver Perez, %%+% Luis Castillo, %%+% the police, %%+% em all. I have waited too goddamn long to see some meaningful, beautiful baseball. I'm #+%+!%* tired of hearing about how goddamn great Doc Gooden was. I'm tired about reliving 86. I'm tired of all the +#$$!##@. I just want to see a goddamn team with fight. And I honestly don't even care all that much about the playoffs and winning every goddamn game. I'm really not. Some of my fondest memories were watching Matt Franco give up a home run against the Braves in a 20 run blowout, and having this team get teabagged by Larry Jones. Why were those fond memories? Because those #+%+!%* teams had heart and balls to try and give the goddamn Braves a fight, they just sucked so terribly that they couldn't even get out of the goddamn dugout.

And another goddamn thing, I am #+%+!%* tired of seeing people pitch inside and brush our goddamn players off the goddamn plate. When was the last #+%+!%* time one of our damn pitchers brushed somebody off or sent them to the goddamn ground? God #+%+!%* damn it this team has no #+%+!%* balls. %%+%. +%#$. !@$!. Balls. Mittens.

i love your rant because it's the flat out truth.    these past 2 months, i've been thinking positive like "maybe this road trip they'll get it togther" and everytime they either get swept or lose 3 outta 4.    well here's to getting swept by the phillies this weekend.  please prove me wrong mets.  i'm mad though  i bought tickets to 8 mets games while im out here  thinking this time when im in new york they'll at least have a winning record but it looks like they won't even have that when i go to the game on tuesday  smh.

Jerry is gonna have to bat Carlos lower like 5th or 6th and put Ike in a position where he could get fastballs like 3rd or 4th cause he has no protection and nobody wants to throw him a fastball or anything in the strike zone. Forget Beltran pride right now let him slowly get his bat speed up then he come back up in the order.

We have 3 solid guys right now and that doesn't include Pelf, he cannot start every 5th day at this rate he needs 2 weeks off (many teams have done that before).

But when its all said and done we do not have the offense to string consecutive hits together, not the way its built. We still need another power a bat (we have zero power right now), they look so predictable when they play on the road.

Only reason the Mets are even hanging around (if you even want to call it that) is cause the Braves have played mediocre for a while now, Phils are where they want to be.

I just really hate the ownership of this team, they have one addition per off season and think that's it.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

marlins holla at yall and offer uggla and hanley for neise, reyes and martinez u wont go for it?

If I wasn't give up Niese for Cliff Lee or Roy Oswalt why the hell am I giving him up in a deal with Reyes for Uggla and Hanley? Both of those trades suck.

Jerry has to go, he's lost the team and the shoddy defense is evidence of that. Clean house, bring in a bunch of shoemakers for the rest of the year, and just start new next season with some changes to the roster. I'd be open to trading anybody but Ike, Reyes, Wright, Santana, Parnell and Shniese. The cast around those guys has to be changed.

The Marlins would never make that trade and the Mets would hang up the phone on that trade from Anaheim.

I am open to trading Pelf in the off-season for a young pitcher that's having similar struggles like Wade Davis.

^they didnt get lee cause they werent gonna have money to sign him

No, because they didn't want to trade Niese and Ike.

The Marlins would never make that trade and the Mets would hang up the phone on that trade from Anaheim.

Back
Top Bottom