New York Yankees Official Thread - at BOOSTON, 50-22 - Cole back!?

He's having a bad might but this is really ****ing dumb. No offense, but no other way to put it. He's been anywhere from 1 to 5 in all of baseball for 4 years now. If that's not an Ace, Aces don't exist.
Look at every pitcher that went to the Astros around that time and look how elevated their game became.

Cole said “I’m Out”….you guys see that?

I swear this always happens when players finally make it to the Yankees in FA.

wow this ****ing guy took himself out ? read his lips sayin i'm out :smh:

nyc will hate this dude for a long time if we don't come back .... straight yellow :smh:

^ cole is like the arod of pitchers only difference is arod got a ring...cole plays really well but when it counts stinks it up and he still got the highest contract in baseball lol...you already know they not going to be aggressive again throwing money at a pitcher anytime soon so you can forget that #2 starter this free agency lol... CC>cole in the playoffs/important games

Look at every pitcher that went to the Astros around that time and look how elevated their game became.
He's been gone for 2 years and he's going to finish 1st or 2nd in the CY. You're just making dumb statements. He's a top 5 SP in baseball and it can't be argued otherwise.

I'm feeling confident Cole will deliver tonight :pimp:
dd0.png

Down year for pitching if you can win the CY with an ERA over 3 and only 16 wins. Without Spider Tac or the Astros help no way Cole even gets mentioned as a 300 million dollar Ace.
So you don't watch baseball. Glad we got to that. Just stop talking now.

Think he was asking Boone, I’m out?

I forgot Cole had that hamstring issue. He has been average since. Sucks he went out like this but our offense been trash so far too. Team gotta hit and make him pitch.

^ cole is like the arod of pitchers only difference is arod got a ring...cole plays really well but when it counts stinks it up and he still got the highest contract in baseball lol...you already know they not going to be aggressive again throwing money at a pitcher anytime soon so you can forget that #2 starter this free agency lol... CC>cole in the playoffs/important games
More dumb posts. He has a 2.68 lifetime era in the playoffs over 84 IP. He was good last year. I swear some of yall just don't watch baseball and come in with really dumb comments.

People that didn't watch all season and tune in tonight bc they consider themselves "Yankee fan" need to not be able to post. Yea I'm talking about you.

I’m mad too but nah, pretty sure he was asking if he was out. Cole likes the big stage and he’s showed up in big moments. Sucks he didn’t show up tonight.

This is a really bad spot to be in.

Bullpen needs to hold tight.

Trying to break the weird discussion going on by going Full Magic

He went 2-0 last year in 3 starts, including winning the WC game. Don't watch much baseball huh?

2-0 ok and? they might lose tonight on a deciding game to make the playoffs... you put your ace starter out there highest paid in baseball and he plays trash tonight

I’m more mad that Stanton didn’t hit that out and Cole walked Devers when the count was 1-2.

Back
Top Bottom