New York Yankees Official Thread - vs O’s, 51-24 - Cole back!

Awful series. Wasted a ton of chances Friday and lost when we doubled them in hit. Pitched really well yesterday but got shutout. Scored some runs today but can't pitch. Definitely in a rut right now, need a spark.

I’m just going to use the excuse that this weekend never happened.

I’m putting myself in the players shoes right now. Imagine being stuck in the worst place on the planet - St.Louis, Missouri for 4 days?

That’s got to be terrible.

Bullpen is garbage if they can’t fix Clay. We’re looking at a historical collapse, get ready.

Mariners won’t win **** in the next two years but they really ****ed us stealing Castillo away from us. We desperately needed him.

I really hope Donaldson is gone after this season, I never liked him but he can’t play here anymore. His offense is so ****in bad.

I’m just going to use the excuse that this weekend never happened.

I’m putting myself in the players shoes right now. Imagine being stuck in the worst place on the planet - St.Louis, Missouri for 4 days?

That’s got to be terrible.

Bro my wife went to undergrad there at Wash U so I’ve had to go for a reunion - place is miserable

Matt Carpenter fractured his foot on a foul ball.

Panic mode intensifies

Call up Peraza or Andujar or Florial. Need the bat.

Depends on the fracture. Looks like it’s more middle to medial, which heals a little quicker. Chris Taylor fractured his foot in July and returned to the Dodgers lineup this past weekend. So a month would be ideal. If it’s the outside of the foot you’re looking at 2-3 months possibly. I speak on experience with the outside fracture lol.

Sucks for Carpenter :smh:

Peraza was enjoying yesterday in the city ...

FB_IMG_1660040633549.jpg

I know they're probably going to call up Andujar to fill in for Carpenter, but would be great if they called up Peraza and/or Cabrera.

Back
Top Bottom