New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Stros, 23-13

AE2358CC-1FA2-4273-A517-E2E633C9EE0E.jpeg

Yankees fault for not paying this man early. Can’t let him go because they cheaped out for 3 years.

You might be the most pessimistic fan I've ever encountered lol.

Good start to the season.

That’s untrue. I’m extremely pessimistic about this year and this year alone because they weren’t good enough last year, and are not better this year, and they actively avoided moves that could have made them significantly better.

Had they actually been in on or gotten ANYBODY from free agency, I’d have a different outlook

That’s untrue. I’m extremely pessimistic about this year and this year alone because they weren’t good enough last year, and are not better this year, and they actively avoided moves that could have made them significantly better.

Had they actually been in on or gotten ANYBODY from free agency, I’d have a different outlook
Man it's baseball. You can't say a team is this or that at this time of the year. Hell look at the Braves last year. They wouldn't have made the playoffs if they were in any other division and still won a chip. They weren't great on paper and lost their best player. We won today. Let's be happy for a day.

Back
Top Bottom