New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

Na you can't say they were penny pinching when they offered $213.5m over 7 years. That's over $30m per year. He wanted 10/$360. That's ludicrous for a 30 year old. I'd be cool with going to like 7/238. He'll be 38 when it ends. 10/360 and paying him 36m a year when he's 41 is suicide though. It's not fair to compare him to guys like Trout or Tatis that signed long deals at 22-25 years old. Judge already being 30 is a huge factor in this.
You right. I more so was getting at them penny pinching by not signing him to an extension a few years ago. I know they were be “cautious”. But he been the face of the franchise for a few years now.

You right. I more so was getting at them penny pinching by not signing him to an extension a few years ago. I know they were be “cautious”. But he been the face of the franchise for a few years now.
Agree there, Cashman is a dinosaur in that respect. He's always let guys go to FA and then offer. He even did it with Jeter. It's dumb. If the player is elite, sign him long term after 3 years and get a discount on it. The player gets huge money 3 years earlier than waiting out arbitration and the team saves some money overall. Waiting until others can bid too is just dumb.

And Donaldson is such a ****. He pimped a non-HR, hit the catcher, then just shrugged his shoulders and smiled when the Stros bench chirped at him over it. They'll probably throw at him.

Stanton's homerun high five is real suspect :lol:

He gives high fives like he's scared to break a nail ...

Missed the L getting some much needed time out the crib.

Used to always get these WB Mason or some other brand sponsored Yankees schedule mousepads at work. Miss those. Can’t find them in these streets.

I don’t want some big **** on the walls of the office but I need something.

May have to make some calls.

Hicks been pretty good the last couple of weeks. Like the fit in LF.
Right around the time I made an entrance slandering the man for his inconsistency.

Is he lurking NT? :nerd:

Really glad I’m on the road for this one from the looks of it.

Back
Top Bottom