New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

Na he's been bad for 2 months. Some of that was on the IL but this isn't his normal bad 10 days. He's allowed runs in 7 of his last 9 starts.

Well he’s not a starter… 😂😂😂

Happens every single season with the the guy - let’s see what he’s got after the break

Well he’s not a starter… 😂😂😂

Happens every single season with the the guy - let’s see what he’s got after the break
lol you know what I mean. And yea he always has a 10 day rough stretch but this is 2+ months. And he's always struggled mentally and him being demoted to like the 7th inning may scramble his brain.

IKF stinks.
By pretty much every metric except for basepaths.
He's basically what Gleyber was last year, but somehow worse.

Could have had so many other guys instead and not taken on Donaldson, and traded Gary and Gio for anything else if they were so gung ho about trading them.

Praying to the Volpe god for next year. I do get the rental because they believe that much in Volpe. But there's a bunch of better directions they could have gone

Also praying to the George God that I don't have to watch Gallo for more than a month.

I don't care about their current record. It's cool, and fun. But meaningless.

Last edited:
I’d take Benintendi. Interested to see who it’d take and who the yanks are sending on deals. They have a bunch of guys that can’t be protected this off-season in the Rule 5 draft from what I’ve read.

Just seen Judge ain't playing again tonight

RiNC.gif

Should we worry ?

IKF stinks.
By pretty much every metric except for basepaths.
He's basically what Gleyber was last year, but somehow worse.

Could have had so many other guys instead and not taken on Donaldson, and traded Gary and Gio for anything else if they were so gung ho about trading them.

Praying to the Volpe god for next year. I do get the rental because they believe that much in Volpe. But there's a bunch of better directions they could have gone

Also praying to the George God that I don't have to watch Gallo for more than a month.

I don't care about their current record. It's cool, and fun. But meaningless.
Man we're on pace for 115 wins and you STILL not happy smh. Like damn, instead of being over the moon happy with guys like Nestor, King, Holmes, Carpenter, etc playing WAY over what anyone expected, you're hung up on IKF not being great? Come on man, I feel like you'll never be satisfied. Like you'd be whining over Chad Curtis in LF in 1998.

Because I think a guy stinks?

Go sit down and enjoy the game with your child, and stop worrying about what I care about.

Again, go enjoy the game with your child.

Reminiscence over your glory days from long ago.

Make a list of what you’re happy about.

Do legitimately anything else.

He should prob take his own advice.

I’m actually having a pretty good week. If you’d like to hear about it.

Worked my last day at my old job, had a party.
Went to a fundraiser for my friends non-profit that works with kids
Went to my first Sikh wedding
It was my dog’s birthday
Began doing some leg work to expand the non-profit I’m going to.
Started brainstorming with other local activists about some ideas for kids in the area
Spoke out for black residents at a City Council meeting last night
Relaxing with my few weeks off paid.

And in all that, I can be happy the Yankees are in first place. And at the same time think IKF stinks, and no matter how many singles he hits. He stinks.

I’ll be sure to keep you appraised of my itinerary every day.

I didn’t ask for dudes itinerary lol. Take your own advice and “do legitimately anything else.” You’re exhausting at times lol.

Again, go enjoy the game with your child.

Reminiscence over your glory days from long ago.

Make a list of what you’re happy about.

Do legitimately anything else.
Take your own advice, ENJOY the games. Make a list of things you're happy about rather than nitpicking negative things on the best season in 25 years. Do legitimately anything else but constantly bring negative energy to the thread.

Negative energy to a message board thread about a baseball team where not a single person on that team knows you exist?

I’d say adulthood has been pretty cruel to you if you worry about the energy of something so meaningless.

Back
Top Bottom