New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

Negative energy to a message board thread about a baseball team where not a single person on that team knows you exist?

I’d say adulthood has been pretty cruel to you if you worry about the energy of something so meaningless.
Look man, if you want to spend your entire season being negative about any little thing you can find, go for it. Just don't bring it here. The rest of us are enjoying the most fun season in 25 years. Thanks.

Cole dealing through 5 but at 75 pitches. A clean 6th would be nice, would like to get 7 out him after taxing the pen a little over the weekend.

But seriously, awful loss. Holmes gave up 3 ER after giving up 2 this entire season. Idk what was up with him, he was lost. Had 2 chances to turn a double play and end it but couldn't turn either of them. And then give up a 2 run single on an 0-2 pitch. Took a lot of **** going wrong to give that one away.

I go to sleep early once and they lose :smh:

Disappointed in all of u ....

All jokes aside i think Chapman being there might be bothering Clay a lil. Might not feel as comfortable as he did when he wasn't around. Dude was lights out when Chap wasn't around. Now he's giving up the buns and Chap don't look real happy pitching earlier ( even tho he's probably still hurt ). Clay seems to be a quiet guy, laid back. He may feel awkward with Chap back and taking his job. Too early for all this :lol:

Now take that bad mojo to the mlb thread :lol:

giphy (6).gif

The entire AL East being at .500 or better is nuts, especially when one of those teams has the best record in baseball and has given the others a lot of losses.

Fun fact... The Yankees won more games than any team in baseball in the 1980s. 89-92 was UGLY though.

Yanks had stars but no wildcard then. Only 2 divisions also. They had Winfield, Mattingly and Rickey Henderson when they were winning but other teams like the Sox , A's, Tigers , even Baltimore were pretty good back then. Yanks never had pitching then. We won 100 gms if i remember right and didn't make the playoffs. So you're right about them winning but they just never got anything out of it.

And yeah, early 90's were DRY ....

Yanks had stars but no wildcard then. Only 2 divisions also. They had Winfield, Mattingly and Rickey Henderson when they were winning but other teams like the Sox , A's, Tigers , even Baltimore were pretty good back then. Yanks never had pitching then. We won 100 gms if i remember right and didn't make the playoffs. So you're right about them winning but they just never got anything out of it.

And yeah, early 90's were DRY ....
Yea that early 1990s was rough. Alvaro Ezpinoza, Balboni, Mell Hall... I don't to talk about that anymore.

I was young during the 80s and early 90s... but I just remember they were never in the playoffs and I was a big Mattingly and Winfield fan... only pitcher I remember was Jim abbot for some reason

Yea that early 1990s was rough. Alvaro Ezpinoza, Balboni, Mell Hall... I don't to talk about that anymore.

Awe man u got me reminiscing now :lol:

I remember when Bernie took over CF for Roberto Kelly and i was so pissed at the Yanks for trading my guy to give this Arthur Ashe lookin mofo a shot. I hated Bernie at first :lol:

Mike Pagliarulo was my dude too :nthat:

Awe man u got me reminiscing now :lol:

I remember when Bernie took over CF for Roberto Kelly and i was so pissed at the Yanks for trading my guy to give this Arthur Ashe lookin mofo a shot. I hated Bernie at first :lol:

Mike Pagliarulo was my dude too :nthat:
I was mad at that Roberto Kelly for Paul Oniell trade and Paul O’Neill ended up becoming one of my Favorite players

Back
Top Bottom