New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

welp I guess this is what we paid cole for right... season on the line and he has to FORCE a game 5...we had to win 1 on the road regardless just sucks that this one was in the bag and it slipped away

Maybe he said emergency somewhere else in the interview but here he just said they didn't want to use him back to back. None of this makes sense.

Bruh. He said the words “Emergency Situation” twice. He clearly didn’t think this was an “Emergency” :lol:

I’m going to be honest tho, is anyone surprised? Boone has never has been a Post Season Manager. He’s a Regular Season Player’s Manager. That’s been evident for a while.

Bruh. He said the words “Emergency Situation” twice. He clearly didn’t think this was an “Emergency” :lol:

I’m going to be honest tho, is anyone surprised? Boone has never has been a Post Season Manager. He’s a Regular Season Player’s Manager. That’s been evident for a while.

Yea I didn't watch the whole thing, just saw that clip I posted. And Holmes said he was good so yea Boone botched this one. May have been same result but go out with your guy, no a guy making his first career save opportunity.

this is the postseason win or go home... you have to do any and everything possible to win... thats a terrible excuse not to put in chad...

Myopic: nearsighted, win the next game which is very doable and don't worry about sending it back home yet.

I should follow every post with, "I don't know why I'm in this thread."

Yeah he managed that horribly last night. My damn kids woke me up at 6:30 this morning. Still in a bad *** mood :smh:

the bullpen just isnt it....but no way schmidt should be in there, NO WAY.

AND!!!
Cabrera should not have been in the field in the 9th. YOU'RE protecting a lead, the kid is not big bat, what did you think was going to happen he was going to hit another HR in the 10th or 11th!?!?!, put in hicks!!!! WHY IS HICKS ON THE ROSTER!!

we seemly had the one of the best pens in baseball last 3-4 years and now we are blowing saves with a guy named SCHMIDT!?!?!?!

edit:
wow just heard the holmes comments regarding boone claiming he was sore and only available if emergency when HE WAS NOT sore, he expected to PITCH WTF.......I think I even heard HOLMES WAS WARMING UP!?!?!???

FIRE BOONE TODAY, TODAY!!

georgy porgy is rolling in his GRAVE!!!

TODAY!

Last edited:
Yanks gotta stop playin like everyone's still intimidated by the NY, that ain't the case nowadays. Boone managed that game like an idiot. what sucks is we all in the back of our minds know he should be gone but if he wins a chip he'll be here at least 3 more yrs. can't even taste my bacon this morning ...

charlie-day-sad.gif

Back
Top Bottom