New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

I mean it’s not about contact vs. home runs.

They won Game 1 & 2 with homeruns.

It’s that they willing punt so many lineup spots. It’s almost half the lineup they punt.

Their punts have been the same punts all year.

Donaldson
Higgy

Then new punts….
Carpenter who isn’t healthy
And unfortunately Peraza and Cabrera

The problem is had they just decided to cut the cord on IKF months ago, maybe the young guys would be more tested and ready.

Your response is going to be, well who else would they have put in. And you got me there. But perhaps not going into the off-season and your entire aim was defense like it’s 1956

Their punts have been the same punts all year.

Donaldson
Higgy

Then new punts….
Carpenter who isn’t healthy
And unfortunately Peraza and Cabrera

The problem is had they just decided to cut the cord on IKF months ago, maybe the young guys would be more tested and ready.

Your response is going to be, well who else would they have put in. And you got me there. But perhaps not going into the off-season and your entire aim was defense like it’s 1956
Agree, the roster isn't great. We have to play one of IKF, Donaldson, or Carpenter. There's no way around it. As for Higgy, Sevy likes throiwng to him so it is what it is. I put sticking with Donaldson and IKF more on Cashman than Boone. Cashman didn't want to admit he was wrong on those deals.

Well today is a beautiful day for baseball.

Lineup

1666465558717.png

Last edited:
If you're not watching game 3 of an ALCS in which the Yankees are playing, we need to close this thread and get a real Yankees fan to create a new one.

I’m not - didn’t even know they were playing today 😂

I know you are new to the thread in the last few years - maybe one day you will get the bit that won us 09 🙄😉

Look Boone is scrambling right now. We all know that. It’s pretty absurd.

But I’ll wait until the game is over.

Back
Top Bottom