New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

A thread full of negative Nancy's isn't great.

You can leave at any point man - essential1 essential1 and you have gone back and forth all season and I’ve tried to let you squash your beef.

He’s been the sam poster for the last TEN plus years in here. Very knowledgeable, has his takes but loves the Yanks.

You obviously don’t agree with him on BASICALLY anything so move on and don’t @ him

You can leave at any point man - essential1 essential1 and you have gone back and forth all season and I’ve tried to let you squash your beef.

He’s been the sam poster for the last TEN plus years in here. Very knowledgeable, has his takes but loves the Yanks.
Cool, doesn't change what I've said. He's extremely negative at all times. **** is annoying. He's always negative and revels when they lose bc that makes him "right." Fans of 29 teams could do his shtick every year and be right. You're free to leave at any time too. You're not even watching today, right?

Cool, doesn't change what I've said. He's extremely negative at all times. **** is annoying. He's always negative and revels when they lose bc that makes him "right." Fans of 29 teams could do his shtick every year and be right. You're free to leave at any time too. You're not even watching today, right?

You take everything so personally man - every thread I’ve seen you in it’s one beef after another.

Look at you bringing up the joke like you’ve been here for years - good work 🤝🤝

You take everything so personally man - every thread I’ve seen you in it’s one beef after another.

Look at you bringing up the joke like you’ve been here for years - good work 🤝🤝
If it was a joke and I missed it, my fault. A lot of fans really suck and have that mentality so wasn't sure.

And I don't take things personally, I just hate really dumb takes. "We should have kept Gary!!!" is really really dumb.

I know cole is heated.....tough call, but think it would have been best to give him 1 more hitter at least....hes getting strikeout or 2....maybe its 3-0 but doubt we give up 3 runs with him fighting hard there......what do I know maybe he gives up a slammy

oh well at least we got the giants and bulls, right?

Back
Top Bottom