New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

Yankees have been so streaky this year. 1927 Yankees at times, 2016 Yankees at other times. A lot of this is great Astros pitching, but a lot of it is just awful offense too.

People bag on us for being too reliant on the HR but look at the Astros. 18/25 runs, 72%, have come from HR in the playoffs. HR reliance isn't the issue, we just have to hit in the playoffs like we do in the regular season and we haven't.

Go watch the Yankee game in peace. It’s a thread to discuss Yankees stuff. We don’t even play on the team, who gives a flying hell if we’re negative or positive. It means nothing.

You’re upset that I’m negative, and was right.
Not negative and wrong.

It’s a poorly run organization that won’t follow the times and trends. Hell, you can’t even have a beard.

When a team like the Dodgers don’t make the World Series, it’s being caught at the wrong time. The Yankees are basically like a yeah, they are not in the same class. Been that way since they punted in 2013. Almost had something in 2017 with a brand new core, and they somehow failed to develop everyone but Judge.

Go watch the Yankee game in peace. It’s a thread to discuss Yankees stuff. We don’t even play on the team, who gives a flying hell if we’re negative or positive. It means nothing.

You’re upset that I’m negative, and was right.
Not negative and wrong.

It’s a poorly run organization that won’t follow the times and trends. Hell, you can’t even have a beard.

When a team like the Dodgers don’t make the World Series, it’s being caught at the wrong time. The Yankees are basically like a yeah, they are not in the same class. Been that way since they punted in 2013. Almost had something in 2017 with a brand new core, and they somehow failed to develop everyone but Judge.
You were not right. Gary Sanchez sucks and you should realize that. Again, you could do your negative shtick for 29 yeams a year and claim to be right. That's why it's so lame. You're happy they won't win a WS so you can claim to be right. That's some weirdo ****.

They aren't going to win a WS but they are one of 4 teams left playing and you act like they are the 2016 Yankees.

You were not right. Gary Sanchez sucks and you should realize that. Again, you could do your negative shtick for 29 yeams a year and claim to be right. That's why it's so lame. You're happy they won't win a WS so you can claim to be right. That's some weirdo ****.

They aren't going to win a WS but they are one of 4 teams left playing and you act like they are the 2016 Yankees.

BRO he didn’t even @ you - for the peace of the thread PLEASE no more back and forth. This series is hard enough, let’s lose in peace 🤝🙏

BRO he didn’t even @ you - for the peace of the thread PLEASE no more back and forth. This series is hard enough, let’s lose in peace 🤝🙏
He was clearly subtweeting me. That's even worse lol. Why you asking me to stop and not him?

Back
Top Bottom