New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

Going to be a VERY interesting off-season even outside of Judge
Idk I think Judge will be the only interesting part. I don't see us doing a ton else. Next year I think we'll look like this:

C - Trevino
1b - Rizzo
2b - Gleyber
SS - Peraza?
3b - DJ/Cabrera?
LF - Benintendi
CF - Bader
RF - ???
DH - Stanton

I think we're kinda locked in at most positions. Not sure where we can add. The biggest additions will be internal imo. Who do you think we could move and upgrade?

Idk I think Judge will be the only interesting part. I don't see us doing a ton else. Next year I think we'll look like this:

C - Trevino
1b - Rizzo
2b - Gleyber
SS - Peraza?
3b - DJ/Cabrera?
LF - Benintendi
CF - Bader
RF - ???
DH - Stanton

I think we're kinda locked in at most positions. Not sure where we can add. The biggest additions will be internal imo. Who do you think we could move and upgrade?

I can see us trading gleyber for a pitcher....bring up Volpe.....

can’t wait for Cashman to tell us we’re banking on defense again, like Red Ruffing is pitching to Old Long Foot Johnny Jimmers.

I can see us trading gleyber for a pitcher....bring up Volpe.....
Makes sense. Need to make room for Peraza, Volpe, ans Cabera in the infield. DJ can be the utility guy that moves around to give guys days off and for the eventual injury.

If you want to beat Houston, they need to be full Death Star. They won’t do that though.

They’ll pick around the margins. Convince themselves Donaldson had an off year. Convince themselves that Carpenter is more likely to be good and not Lightning in a bottle.
Think that just minor tinkers is all that is needed.

Yeah they’ll sign a big name in a few years. But it’ll be for years after passing on other names to “save” money.

The gap between the Astros and the Yankees is vast. And it’s not just a here and there move. It’s being more like the Dodgers and less like whatever the hell this is.

Payroll really isn't the issue. We're like $10m behind the Dodgers, which isn't much. We just haven't spent it as well, that's the issue. $250m payroll and almost $50m of it was on Donaldson (21), Chapman (18), and Hicks (10). We got nothing from those guys.

Unfortunately went to the game today. Out of all the seats in Yankee stadium I just happened to sit next to the Astros family section. One of the most gutless performances I’ve ever seen from this team. Hey I’ll take a series loss on the chin but to go out the way we’re going out is downright pathetic

Attachments

• 2341BA03-E019-40B6-8394-8940757DD3EB.jpeg
    2341BA03-E019-40B6-8394-8940757DD3EB.jpeg
    349.8 KB · Views: 610
Kay keeping is real on YES. He doesn’t give AF.

Ehh that's a tough spot. If he gives up a 3 run double the next batter, everyone would say he should have pulled him. The part I do agree is that Trevino isn't who you go to there. Game was on the line, gotta bring in your best if you're making a move.

Back
Top Bottom