New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

Even remember when I lived in Bremerton taking the Ferry to Seattle having to step over a passed out junky with a needle on the ground at the opening of the pedestrian bridge with my son and then walking to safeco and having to walk in the street with my son because of all the tents on the sidewalk, but it’s just Fox News right?

Even remember when I lived in Bremerton taking the Ferry to Seattle having to step over a passed out junky with a needle on the ground at the opening of the pedestrian bridge with my son and then walking to safeco and having to walk in the street with my son because of all the tents on the sidewalk, but it’s just Fox News right?

As someone who lives in Seattle (most of the year)… yeah downtown is a mess (much better with the pandemic improving I will say). There are quite a few downtowns that are in a similar state right now (and I have resided in all of them 😂😂).

As someone who lives in Seattle… yeah downtown is a mess (much better with the pandemic improving I will say). There are quite a few downtowns that are in a similar state right now (and I have resided in all of them 😂😂).
Lived in about 8 major cities from east coast to west coast and west coast cities by far are the worst.

Stop treating homeless people and people with drug addictions like ****.
I don’t Treat them like **** but when they are reckless it’s a problem, when they put other people in danger it’s a problem and some actually don’t want help and that’s factual. Used to take the train from Fresno to SD and would give out my extra blankets and clothes whenever I had them. Always if I have cash I’m handing it out.

Nah. You just sound like you’re a jerk.

The way you’re talking about human beings who have real life issues is ridiculous.
No I don’t want to debate you. No I don’t want to talk about it anymore.

We talk about bad vibes in the thread and this of that, keep your opinions about people who have real struggles in life either to yourself, or take it to a different thread

Nah. You just sound like you’re a jerk.

The way you’re talking about human beings who have real life issues is ridiculous.
No I don’t want to debate you. No I don’t want to talk about it anymore.

We talk about bad vibes in the thread and this of that, keep your opinions about people who have real struggles in life to yourself.
Def don’t know me then, I love to give and help out, you know there are homeless people that are bad people, right? But you sound like a sensitive chick that was shielded from this world growing up.

Def don’t know me then, I love to give and help out, you know there are homeless people that are bad people, right? But you sound like a sensitive chick that was shielded from this world growing up.

Ah yes. Nice retort.

I’m probably the last person in this thread you want to come at about “I love to give and help out” line. Or shielded conversation.

Just being honest, you’re being a terrible human being right now. And have more empathy towards other people. Even bad ones. Because one day, you too could be that person.

Now grow and talk about the Yankees because your social commentary isn’t appreciated.

Ah yes. Nice retort.

I’m probably the last person in this thread you want to come at about “I love to give and help out” line. Or shielded conversation.

Just being honest, you’re being a terrible human being right now. And have more empathy towards other people. Even bad ones. Because one day, you too could be that person.

Now grow and talk about the Yankees because your social commentary isn’t appreciated.
Your mindset is definitely unique but every situation doesn’t deserve empathy. And I probably do sound like an ******* saying it like that but these are coming from my experiences and not news. And real talk not trying to be funny I wish I could have your empathy but sometimes being too empathetic can get you or loved ones hurt.

Empathy and understanding will change your life.

You don’t have to accept other people’s behavior or even like it.
But understanding it and empathizing with it will give you a new perspective.

Makes it easier to understand and help others. And while it may not be afforded to you in your moments of need, it will help yourself.

Now if Judge leaves after Cashman signs an extension, that deserves no empathy on the other hand.

It's probably about equal to our offer given the income tax differences

Cali tax rate for that income is 13.3% plus another 1.50% for being in San Fran. Total will be 14.8%

NY tax rate is 8.82 plus 3.876 for being in NYC. Total is 12.696%

I care about Judge way more bc of my daughter than I would otherwise. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to keep him, but I'm older now and sports aren't life and death for me like they once were. But my daughter flat out loves that man her and I spend a lot of quality time together watching the team bc of him. If he's not there, idk how willing she'll be to watch. So yea that's way more important me then a W/L record. If he signs during the day, I'll deadass go get her from school to celebrate with ice cream. If he doesn't, man that's going to be tough day for me.

I misread that and thought you said "I care about Judge more than my daughter"... and I was gonna respect that hardcore fandom...

I feel like he's making the Yankees sweat as punishment, WHICH WE DESERVE, but will still re-sign.

Back
Top Bottom