Ron Marinaccio
Lou Trevino
Tommy Kahnle
Junior Fernandez

Back End:
Clay Holmes
Wandy Peralta
Jonathan Loaisiga

There’s your bullpen next year. Junior is the bubble guy because he was claimed off waivers. And Trevino ends up as the guy sent down whenever King is healthy, he just started throwing 3 weeks ago.

So you’d take a better job in a ****tier location just to say you make a few dollars more?
Your idea of a few is laughable. If you make $100k a year, you're probably leaving if a similar job offers you $125k. If you're being offered $300m and someone else is offering you $325m, you're almost certainly taking the $25m more. It's TWENTY FIVE MILLIONS DOLLARS.

The list of things I wouldn't do for $25m is a very short list. Very very short. And dude's talking about just passing on that bc he'd prefer to be in a city he likes for like 3 months a year. Baseball season is 6 months. They spend half of it on the road in a hotel. Most these dudes live in Florida or Cali in the offseason anyways. People let their fandom get in the way of a rationale decision.

If he goes to the giants.. I’ll understand it. Any other team I’d be upset.

At that amount 300 mil or 325 not affecting anyone’s future. Glad you’d live somewhere miserable for a little extra money.

At that amount 300 mil or 325 not affecting anyone’s future. Glad you’d live somewhere miserable for a little extra money.

I personally wouldn’t - it’s a fun exercise, ask yourself how much it would cost to live in __________ city. There’s no number for me in middle America.

IT'S $25 MILLION DOLLARS. Stop with this nonsense.
Cmon B, I’m being dead *** serious, I’ve lived all over and there are certain places I wouldn’t move to again no matter what. Could you imagine having a ****** day at work and then driving to your nice house in some state/city that you just don’t vibe with? You’d rather just miserable all the way around? I’d rather have a nice decent house and live comfortably in a city/state that I love vice a mansion and living a little more comfortably in a city im just not completely happy in.

I have numerous opportunities to move somewhere else and get a bigger house and save a little more but I like where I’m at and wouldn’t sacrifice to save a little extra and get a little bigger house. You don’t get a second chance at life so why be stuck in a non ideal location for a little extra money. Make it make sense.

Cmon B, I’m being dead *** serious, I’ve lived all over and there are certain places I wouldn’t move to again no matter what. Could you imagine having a ****ty day at work and then driving to your nice house in some state/city that you just don’t vibe with? You’d rather just miserable all the way around? I’d rather have a nice decent house and live comfortably in a city/state that I love vice a mansion and living a little more comfortably in a city im just not completely happy in.
Man we're talking about good cities. We're not talking about NY vs Mobile, AL. SF is badass if you have a lot of money. If you have a ton of money and can't be happy in SF, that's a you problem, and living in a different city isn't going to change that.

And for me my job and my family is like 90% of my time so what I pass on my way from one to the other isn't a huge deal to me at all. Some cool restaurants and a few nice bars and I'm good to go. And again, these guys aren't in these cities THAT MUCH. Judge spends 50% of the season in NY and 50% on the road. The other 6 months of the year he lives in Florida. So you're putting way too much on how much time he spends in the city he plays in imo.

Multi million dollars homes in SD and you can’t even let your kids play in the backyard because your back fence is lined up with junkies and their tents.

Back
Top Bottom