New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

bader.jpg

Not really putting too much emotion in this season because we literally did nothing to upgrade/increase our championship aspirations in the off season so I’ll just be happy with the youngins continuing getting steady playing time.

Not really putting too much emotion in this season because we literally did nothing to upgrade/increase our championship aspirations in the off season so I’ll just be happy with the youngins continuing getting steady playing time.
Signing Rodon was nothing? I know he hasn't pitched yet but damn lol

Anyone with any common sense knew Rodon was not going to be a difference maker with this team and his injury history.
He put up the 3rd most WAR for a pitcher over the last 2 seasons. I think you're greatly underrating that signing based on his current injury. If/when he's healthy, he's absolutely a difference maker.

He put up the 3rd most WAR for a pitcher over the last 2 seasons. I think you're greatly underrating that signing based on his current injury. If/when he's healthy, he's absolutely a difference maker.
Being reliable health wise is a big thing in being a difference maker and if you can’t rely on them being healthy then that hurts the team more than anything.

Being reliable health wise is a big thing in being a difference maker and if you can’t rely on them being healthy then that hurts the team more than anything.
He didn't put up the 3rd most WAR in baseball over 21 and 22 by not being healthy. Again, I think you're using his current injury to downplay how big that signing was.

Not going to argue it further, we'll just disagree.

Big win tonight.

Good lord, Judge. For those not watching, Boone got tossed after the 3rd pitch thay was super low. Judge went deeeeeep a few pitches later.

Screenshot_20230515_212001_Gallery.jpg

yeah, Judge is crushin these hr's 🔥

i'm really startin to like this kid Volpe. he's such a pain in the *** on the bases, been awhile since we had a guy like this ...

thank god yanks brought Judge back.....this team is spooky bad without him....just hopefully this dude can stay healthy......can't be timid gotta make play for a real starter if one becomes available.....not a cashman dumpster dive.......Tampa can be caught....they are not that great.....problem for us could be AL east is tough game day in day out

was really excited to see how bader would perform coming into the season......really felt he unlocked something with us in 2022.....he might just be legit legit.....stay healthy boys!

Back
Top Bottom