New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

I have been advocating for Frazier to stay in the lineup for a couple years now.

I like Sanchez but with how much you are going to have to pay DJ and Voit looking like the truth power wise, we would be smart to trade him now.
Happ should be gone, don’t know if we’re going to keep Paxton and Gardy and since so many said we got a good deal with Hicks contract we should be looking to move him. So they should free up a decent amount of money.

Hicks contract is a value and i am factoring in we will probably need another quality starter and i am assuming Tanaka will be cheaper on the new deal as well.

Hicks contract is a value and i am factoring in we will probably need another quality starter and i am assuming Tanaka will be cheaper on the new deal as well.
I can’t see anyone taking Hicks contract unless we attach a prospect to it.

I can’t see anyone taking Hicks contract unless we attach a prospect to it.
I saying for 10 million i am fine with Hicks, just wondering what arbitration is going to look like if we keep Sanchez. Also we dont know what type of Severino we are getting after all the injuries, need another proven starter in my opinion.

I saying for 10 million i am fine with Hicks, just wondering what arbitration is going to look like if we keep Sanchez. Also we dont know what type of Severino we are getting after all the injuries, need another proven starter in my opinion.
Forgot about Severino. Really curious about Sanchez arbitration years too.

Don't really feel there's a need to get rid of Hicks. Let him hold Center until Florial is ready.

Voit can’t be a Free Agent until 2025. And he’s 29 right now. He’s never getting a big deal. Or at least we shouldn’t give it to him.

and DJ is 32, obviously you re-sign him, but his re-signing doesn’t prevent anything.

as for starters. Should bring back Tanaka at a smaller AAV. Deivi looks great.
throw them with Cole thats 3.
Then you have Sevy, German and Paxton take 2 of 3

Last edited:
I don't know if DJ even wants to sign back here. Wasn't he not crazy about the city? He wanted to live in the Midwest or something. Enjoy these dudes while they're here .

Gary starting to hit with a full lineup? Imagine that lol. But Voit keep it going!

Back
Top Bottom