New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

Why are the outfielders playing so deep? Cleveland isn't beating you with power.

Why is Josh going for that? Looks like Hicks had a better shot at it running full speed. ****in garbage.

Boone needs to start cursing some umps out. That was two three inches beneath the zone on 27. Can’t call that ****.

Gotta dead this momentum right now.

It’s Donaldson.

He was probably calling off Hicks because that’s what Donaldson does.

He thinks he’s the greatest baseball player ever.

Boone needs to start cursing some umps out. That was two three inches beneath the zone on 27. Can’t call that ****.

Gotta dead this momentum right now.
He can't risk getting tossed in this game. One thing we can all agree on is Boone isn't one tk shy away from going at umps but a low strike in the 4th in a postseason game isn't the game to risk an ump making it an ump show.

I’m so ****in tired of Cole givin up these ****in HRs. Guy is hobbled and trash, you ****in throw him that ****. Come on G, wake the **** up.

4 straight innings where Cole has let the lead off batter get on base.

We’re actually lucky Cleveland only has 2 runs.

I hope whomever strikes out Naylor next time points at him, does the Steph sleep thing, and tells him to sit the **** down. I'm all for having fun, yelling at teammates, and celebrating but yelling at a pitcher and rocking a baby to say he's your son is some clown ****.

I hope whomever strikes out Naylor next time points at him, does the Steph sleep thing, and tells him to sit the **** down. I'm all for having fun, yelling at teammates, and celebrating but yelling at a pitcher and rocking a baby to say he's your son is some clown ****.

If this were the regular season I’m sure he’d be getting a ball towards the head next AB

I feel the heart attack coming… maybe I’m jaded from yesterday’s game but I’m not confident at all.

Loaisiga been our best arm out the pen. Pitching back to back nights, I don’t know if he’s available tonight or how effective he will be.

Back
Top Bottom