New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

CAN WE PLEASE STOP TRYING TO BE TH RAYS?!?!?! WE ARE NOT THE RAYS, PLAY YOUR OWN ****IN GAME!!!!

they took out higgy in the process so now sanchez will be catching and hitting in a crucial part of the game

I’m so tired of this left righty ********. Mike Ford played like **** this year. If you’re gonna PH, should be Clint. PH for your catcher that’s played his *** off and been great is so ****in dumb.

i like sanchez my problem with him is his defense is trash... in particular his one knee approach to bad pitches in the dirt he never catches... this is too crucial in the game to put him in...

Only good thing about this loss is that Boone and Cashman will be getting killed for months over this stupid **** they did.

I’ll be rooting for Houston.

im mad at chap but the offense just sucked... cole pitched a gem tonight and you dont give him run support... its like every year same story leave guys on base... only this time we actually have a legit pitcher and in the game but cant put runs on the board to go ahead

Ump has been calling that outside the corner strike all night and didn’t call it there. That hurt.

SMH, can’t call that low *** pitch a strike. How the **** you call that a strike but not Chapman’s????

Chapman can’t pitch in winner take all games; the whole world knew broseau had his fast ball timed perfectly (with the foul ball); the one time you should go with the slider

^ nobody is better than MO lets be honest... but even he blew some big saves like the 01 series... chap is just not that good if its a tie game... regardless the offense was trash tonight

Back
Top Bottom